Got my new Shaftmasters driveshaft

bodon

Established Member
Excellent Quality! But they go the extra mile and include new bolts with locktite. The proper socket to tighten the bolts. And a tap to clean up the bolt threads if necessary.Thats was a nice surprise. Easy and simple install as advertised. I would recommend.

IT-Purrrs

Established Member
Good to note! Thanks for the review.

What was the driving experience with it? Did you feel or notice anything different or better when you drove the car?

bodon

Established Member
Well my stock DS was dead smooth. So is this one. I wanted it for a performance gain. Havent been to the track yet. Did run it before so I'm interested in the ET change. Never liked the idea of a 2 pc. DS anyhow. The weight difference was huge. Had them both on the workbench. Picked each one up and was amazed at the difference. And when you consider that we are talking rotating weight its even more significant.

Torchy

Established Member
OP I can say the exact same thing about mine in all ways. My stocker was dead smooth and so is the Shaftmasters.

Machete PM me. I can help w your shaft:)

tkeinia

Established Member
i just installed a shaftmaster in my boss, it smooth but the only issue we had was where the weights where welded on to the end a weld glob stuck out a little and hits the resonators on the exhaust when the car wheels are extended on a lift and rear hangs, so doesnt affect driving, and with the bmr drive shaft loop it would hit also so the shop put a spacer on the loop and that cleared up the problem.

1slo5ohh

Established Member
Mine would vibrate at about 90 so I called them and sent it back to get rebalanced. They were great to deal with even though it was a pain swapping everything again. I don't know if it fixed it after rebalancing, I parted out once I got it back. Maybe it was damaged in shipping or maybe it just wasnt balanced properly, I dont know, but I would deal with them again. Good customer service.

Users who are viewing this thread