got my lift installed

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
finally. had a difficult time finding someone to put it together for me. its a bendpak 9000st---pretty much an entry level bendpak, which will be more than enough for my needs (mostly oil changes). haven't gotten the sliding center jack yet, but that's next on the list. i resisted the urge to bolt it into the ground--still feels solid when lifting my car, and i can move it around with the casters that came with it. i've decided not to store a car under it, i can fit all my cars in there right now without doing that

dsc01288u.jpg

dsc01293a.jpg

dsc01294tz.jpg

dsc01297.jpg

dsc01296sr.jpg

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Pure awesomeness, although I would feel safer with it bolted down lol

another reason why i'm not going to use it as a storage lift at this time, until i figure out if i want to bolt it down. the 220 electrical is run from the ceiling, and there's a plug at the lift, where i could unplug it to move it---and have about 10' of slack in the cord

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Dear God man, you have a nice collection of cars. What kind of Corvette is that?

Last edited:

JBDSVT

Established Member
Dear God man, you have a nice collection of cars. What kind of Corvette is that?
His sig says its a 2009 Z06

I wouldn't worry about bolting it down with the way your using it now. Its not going anywhere. Who did you order it from?

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
His sig says its a 2009 Z06

I wouldn't worry about bolting it down with the way your using it now. Its not going anywhere. Who did you order it from?

vette is a c6z---my wife bought it for me 5 months ago, brand new--surprised me with it. i'll find the site i ordered it from--it was $2700, with free shipping. the guy sent me the drip trays, caster kit, and oil drain funnel for $3k. the installation was not cheap, but i can't risk getting hurt doing it myself----well worth it---$900.

JBDSVT

Established Member
awesome, probably one of those things once you have it you wondered how you ever did anything without it

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Nice lift and it's on my wish list once I get a detached Garage. Something to think about in that if you won't store a car underneath it so I don't think I'd work underneath it either lol. Surely your life is more of a value than any car you won't put under it. It's only holes in the floor.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
freakin awesome! you got some kick ass cars too! pics and info of the cars wud be cool too!

i'll get some pics up in a bit. cobra is a whippple car with supporting mods and a fully built solid rear---soon to go automatic. 590rwhp

fox is an '85 with gt40 heads/ecam/intake/3.73's. 275rwhp

gto is my summer daily--catback, intake, shifter, dyno tune--375rwhp

vette is an '09 z06, with a shifter, intake, and mild to wild switch. thinking h/c/i next year??

sold my beloved '87 ttop GT about 5 months ago

Stevo151

Established Member
i'll get some pics up in a bit. cobra is a whippple car with supporting mods and a fully built solid rear---soon to go automatic. 590rwhp

fox is an '85 with gt40 heads/ecam/intake/3.73's. 275rwhp

gto is my summer daily--catback, intake, shifter, dyno tune--375rwhp

vette is an '09 z06, with a shifter, intake, and mild to wild switch. thinking h/c/i next year??

sold my beloved '87 ttop GT about 5 months ago

awesome man, you got some fun ass cars! love the variety too! :rockon:

fangstang

Established Member
thats your home garage? awesome! I remember you posting about your wife surprising you with the Z06 on the corvette forum.

Users who are viewing this thread