Got my E85 tune from Kurgan's

GodStang

Established Member
The hallmark of his tunes are drivability and power while staying safe. I know a lot of people with his tunes. Zero have had issues with something breaking as a result of the tune. My Fox makes 800 rwhp and is 100% street driven and dead reliable. I can drive it anywhere.

This is so so true. I have been to many many tuners and have had many different builds over the 7 years and this is by far the best drivibilty I have ever had. I drove it to work which takes 30 mins plus stop and go at the guard gate at 15mph and it drove like a stock car.

I've heard he isn't that friendly. LOL Never met or talked to the guy myself.

He was super friendly to me. I have been dealing with him for over a year buying parts from him and asking questions on mods and getting a tune and he has always always been nice and helpful.

GodStang

Established Member
Sick numbers! Taking it to the track soon?

No plans on it. I have the next Mustang to work on now for the track.

IMG_1878.jpg

GodStang

Established Member
Nice foundation Godstang, how much you get the notch for?

I think it was $1600 it is a 1987 5.0 5speed. Body and interior in great shape other than the red interior being red and the whale tale spoiler that I am taking off today. The engine is a 302 with E303, GT40 heads, edelbrock lower, and Holley 650 carb. Sitting in the back seat when I got it was all the EFI stuff including a GT40 Intake. Plus brand new set of ET Streets mounted on rims.

I am yanking the engine today and we are building my 1994 351w. Looking at AFR 185 or 205 heads and Edelbrock Intake and right now have a TFS Stage I cam not sure what I am going to.

Last edited:

Brutal Metal

Established Member
I think it was $1600 it is a 1987 5.0 5speed. Body and interior in great shape other than the red interior being red and the whale tale spoiler that I am taking off today. The engine is a 302 with E303, GT40 heads, edelbrock lower, and Holley 650 carb. Sitting in the back seat when I got it was all the EFI stuff including a GT40 Intake. Plus brand new set of ET Streets mounted on rims.

I am yanking the engine today and we are building my 1994 351w. Looking at AFR 185 or 205 heads and Edelbrock Intake and right now have a TFS Stage I cam not sure what I am going to.

Very Nice price with all the extras and screw the 185's put the 205's on and be done with it:rockon: Strickly track car? Gonna do a cage in her? And please fuel injection..

GodStang

Established Member
Op,
What is your base fuel pressure and duty cycle on the injectors?

Base pressure is 50 or 55psi. Pretty sure it is 50. Duty cycle not sure. Hopefully Bob will chime in if he remembers...

Very Nice price with all the extras and screw the 185's put the 205's on and be done with it:rockon: Strickly track car? Gonna do a cage in her? And please fuel injection..

Ya I plan on the 205s. I just can not spend money like I did on the Cobra since I am trying to get a bigger house since I have two kids under 2. So I will have to sell some of the 302 parts. It will be just a car to mess around with and hit the track some. Will not be anywhere near fast enough for a cage. It will be EFI.

redfire03 svt

Established Member
Bob is here in my back door and he tuned a Lightning for me. He made good power, and I was very happy with his customer service.

Always takes the time to answer my questions, and I bug him all the time too, lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread