Got My Car Out Of Hibernation FINALLY!!

SugeMike

Established Member
Seeing all these cars driving around the past week or two kinda made me want to take the car out. Well finally got my car out since it seems like its getting warmer. Set up to get some stuff done by Jason (Trbo Vnm) on friday night. Took it down to him and about 2 minutes from his house on a back road...

pulled over by a state trooper for no front tag and tint too dark :kaboom: Owned just a little bit lol. Its funny, my g/f was behind me and he was behind her and he went right around her and got me. She has the same tint setup as mine lol. I don't want to but i might have to end up buying the front tag bracket that hooks to the h/e because i cant drill holes in the bumper. Sucks too because i dont want to have to take the tint off it looks great on my car.

My g/f's mom found out who the cop was (she works for the state police) because she was cursious. Turns out, its a friend of my g/f's, she went to highschool with him, lives about 3 minutes from my house in bowie, and JUST graduated from the academy or whatever with my g/f's mom's boyfriends son who was in his class lol. Small Small world... Too bad it wont help me get out of this damn tint repair order :cuss:

-Mike

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
What happens Mike if you don't remove the tint or mount your front tag? I got a $60 ticket 2 years for no front tag and have been waiting for another one ever since.

SugeMike

Established Member
Actually im not sure what will happen with the tint. They said it needs to be taken off within ten days and signed off within 30 days. Im just going to pay the fine for the front plate but not sure what im gonna do about the tint.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Actually im not sure what will happen with the tint. They said it needs to be taken off within ten days and signed off within 30 days. Im just going to pay the fine for the front plate but not sure what im gonna do about the tint.

Take it off / Get inspected / See SVTORANGE:thumbsup:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Mike

Have Tony take it off, get your work order signed and have put it back on.

Call me next time you head out!

Jason

Venimus03

Established Member
Damn, that sucks Mike, but what can ya do.
What happens Mike if you don't remove the tint or mount your front tag? I got a $60 ticket 2 years for no front tag and have been waiting for another one ever since.
If you get pulled over again, I think you will just get another ticket that you will have to pay.

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member

I'll tell you what happens, you end up like me and get pulled over 5 times for no front tag...in one year.

Charles county - 1 Tag Warning, Tint Repair Order
State - 1 Tag Fine
P.G. - 1 Tag Warning, 2 Tag Fines

First P.G. fine was from the same Cop who gave me the warning and said "If I see you on the road again w/o a tag I won't be so kind". Sure enough one day he saw me on the outskirts of campus at a 4 way stop, waited for me to go through, then busted a U-turn and pulled me over. First words out of his mouth when he came to my car was "Mr. Minor...What'd i tell you was gonna happen if i saw you again with no front tag?". Haha

My94GT

Established Member
I'll tell you what happens, you end up like me and get pulled over 5 times for no front tag...in one year.

Charles county - 1 Tag Warning, Tint Repair Order
State - 1 Tag Fine
P.G. - 1 Tag Warning, 2 Tag Fines

First P.G. fine was from the same Cop who gave me the warning and said "If I see you on the road again w/o a tag I won't be so kind". Sure enough one day he saw me on the outskirts of campus at a 4 way stop, waited for me to go through, then busted a U-turn and pulled me over. First words out of his mouth when he came to my car was "Mr. Minor...What'd i tell you was gonna happen if i saw you again with no front tag?". Haha

i never get bothered for no front tag or tint and i drive right through cp everyday. i used to dd my car now only on nice days but it has dumps and its bright orange it kinda stands out. my luck ill get one tonight though

SugeMike

Established Member
I think i jynxed myself because i had been giving a buddy of mine a hard time about getting his jeep srt's windows tinted. I told him that he would never get pulled over and that i have never had an issue and sure enough not even a week later lol. I'm gonna take Jasons advice and try to find someone with a hookup that can get rid of this tint repair order. I kind of dont want to take it off. Oh yeah, and sniper, it was EXTREMELY hard to not drive it. There was actually a few times where i took it out just because i couldnt take it anymore lol
-Mike

Users who are viewing this thread