got my 300srt8 on the bottle

redfr03svtsnake

Import Killer since 03'
Established Member
lol, and you beat him without the nitrous. i have to say i guess i underestimated that car. Good kill. Like i said from the getgo, you know how to drive, he doesnt. Driver mod makes a little difference sometimes, maybe not the win, but sometimes a difference

SB VENOM

Loves Boost
Established Member
Please tell me that it was with the 100 shot, and not just the tune that you beat him?

zexsrt8

Established Member
LOL it was with the 100 shot that would be one bad driver for him to lose with me off the bottle

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Nice runs.

If he would powershift, it would have been much closer. I've seen GT500's trap anywhere from 115-117 stock. Fastest ET I've ever seen was a 12.2 @ 117.

Now, a pullied GT500 would be a totally different animal. A member here trapped 125 and ran an 11.43? in a Pullied GT500.

Also, in regards to that Video with the "pullied and ported" Cobra losing bad to a 100shot minor bolt on 300C SRT. That Cobra driver could not drive for jack shit. I personally doubt that a similar powered 300C to a P&P Cobra, with at least 400lbs more of weight, would walk away. That's just me though.

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member
I dont think Mofobucs can drive...who knows, I figured he could take that SRT8..good luck and post a vid if you can....

zexsrt8

Established Member
Are maybe that srt is running a bigger shot cause you would think he should at least been running nose to nose but anything can happen in a roll race.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Are maybe that srt is running a bigger shot cause you would think he should at least been running nose to nose but anything can happen in a roll race.

A pullied and ported Cobra will trap 127-128 with a good driver. I don't think a 100 shot CAI and exhuast 300C weight over 4200lbs will trap anywhere close. LOL

WikedCobra

Established Member
A pullied and ported Cobra will trap 127-128 with a good driver. I don't think a 100 shot CAI and exhuast 300C weight over 4200lbs will trap anywhere close. LOL

That quoted trap speed seems a little high for a pully/ported Cobra. That speed is more in line with Whipple/Ken Bell Cobras. At least from what I've seen.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
That quoted trap speed seems a little high for a pully/ported Cobra. That speed is more in line with Whipple/Ken Bell Cobras. At least from what I've seen.

Most of the KB Cobra's trap over 130+ with decent drives. Some close to 135-136 with great drivers.

My buddy trapped 123 as a best in a pullied only Cobra with full weight and a 1.7 60ft. He then trapped 121.92 with a 1.6 60ft.

04SolidSnake

Canadian Snake
Established Member
LOL a P&P Terminator traps nearly 130mph? Seriously? lol.. Maybe with a 2.65 upper and 8# lower.

Good lord, accept the fact that the SRT8's aren't the slow dogs everyone makes them out to be, stock for stock on average they are a drivers race for a terminator.

Most KBs trap 130+? Man, so much BS so little time..

03snakeminated

Established Member
I dont think Mofobucs can drive...who knows, I figured he could take that SRT8..good luck and post a vid if you can....

lol, i was just thinking that, but anything can go down on the streets, driver makes all the difference, O.P good that you beat your loud mouth friend, that just makes it better, :rockon:

03snakeminated

Established Member
LOL a P&P Terminator traps nearly 130mph? Seriously? lol.. Maybe with a 2.65 upper and 8# lower.

Good lord, accept the fact that the SRT8's aren't the slow dogs everyone makes them out to be, stock for stock on average they are a drivers race for a terminator.

lol, +1, P&P termies trap around 119-123, twinscrew cobras i seen they trap anywhere from 125-134 (550-620ish) depending on driving skills, susp mods and if any weight redux

darkone19

Banned
My ported and UPPER ONLY cobra did 11.38 @ 128 w/ a 1.79 60ft. This was with a 10 minute cooldown because the track was closing. The time in my sig is with a 150 on top.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member

Yes, they can.

If my buddy and several others have trapped 123 on a pullied only Cobra then a P&P Cobra with 40-60 more RWHP depending on the Port Stage, yeah, that makes sense.

Also, I've seen plenty of KB and Whipple Cobra's trapping 130+ with good drivers. Obviously if C6Z06's trap 130+, why is it KB and Whipple Cobra's beat them by a car or two with good drivers? Put it together man.

Just because you cannot do it, doesn't mean nobody else can.

I also never said SRT's were slow. But if you calculate a higher powered car with about the same weight, who's fooling who? It is simple physics if the guy knows where the clutch and the gas pedal are.

EVO-lution

Established Member
idk i was at the races one night and this dude had an 06 300srt8 with a 100shot and a tune and he beat a worked c5. they went from a dig. that 300 pulled like a raped ape.

Users who are viewing this thread