Got me a gas saver on 2 wheels

MystictealLt1

Established Member
lol i hate seeing these posts...because i know sooner or later im gonna pull the trigger and buy one....nice bike!

MonkeysL

Established Member
i had the blue/white combo gsxr 750, i loved that bike. best looking color combo in my opinion

mustangman2424

Established Member
I am just curious here but I have a question. I have been noticing many people here have been buying bikes to save money on gas. Here is my question though...

After the cost of the bike, riding gear, and insurance, how much money are you guys really saving?

mustang_00

Established Member
I am just curious here but I have a question. I have been noticing many people here have been buying bikes to save money on gas. Here is my question though...

After the cost of the bike, riding gear, and insurance, how much money are you guys really saving?

haha that's what i'm trying to figure out!!! my cousin just bought a victory hammer and i read on forums that they can get 35-45 mpg depending how you drive it. it was a 17k bike brand new. no idea the insurance rates for them. in his case he's paying insurance and payments for both so i have no idea how he's saving money...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread