Got me a gas saver on 2 wheels

SatinGreenGT

Established Member
07 Gsxr 600 K7, blue/white 0 miles

6002.jpg

600.jpg

Wanted the blue/black to match the 05 but those are hard to find. I can't help but to love the blue wheels though

Mike93SVT

Savior of Junk
Established Member
looks great, only can suggest to powder coat the rear seat and passenger pegs, exhaust and rear fender eliminator. can't go wrong with cleaning it up.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Bike sales have gone up nearly 50% here in the bay area from March. Guess people are starting to see that you dont need a prius to save money. With my 04 600RR I average about 40mpg give or take.

ksstang

Vortech'd
Established Member
I had an 06 Gixxer 600. Definitely trash that rear fender (mudflap) Get ya a good exhaust, power commander and good air filter. I ran the Carbon Fiber Yoshimura TRC on mine. Sounded AWSOME with the baffle out. Wasnt too loud at all. Good lookin bike though! Be safe out there!

Kyle

SSSSIKH

I ♥ BOOST
Established Member
nice bike...like the colors....i got an 06 r1 myself...you just gotta ride safe and more importantly watch out for the other drivers!!

ixi

What Would Fonzi Do?
Established Member
Bike sales have gone up nearly 50% here in the bay area from March. Guess people are starting to see that you dont need a prius to save money. With my 04 600RR I average about 40mpg give or take.

how do you save money by buying a couple thousand dollar bike? :dw:
i havent exactly been saving money since i bought mine ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread