got kicked off the track for running to fast today

N20JUNKY

Established Member
Mooresville kicked you off the track for running too quick??? I run there often and have never been booted...ran down in the 6's with my lightning, and running mid 7's before N20 in my 2011. Thats the first ive heard of them throwing people out.

BHARRIS

FoMoCo
Established Member
Mooresville kicked you off the track for running too quick??? I run there often and have never been booted...ran down in the 6's with my lightning, and running mid 7's before N20 in my 2011. Thats the first ive heard of them throwing people out.
yeah i know back 2 years ago i was running 6.20s in a fox i had with only a helmet... so when they said they needed me at the tower an told me all what all i needed to have, I was like what the hell

5150Mustang

302 Fanatic
Established Member
some of our local tracks are getting retarded. . .new gt500s have been told to not even run !!!! i have been kicked off the track for not having a roll cage. I tried to camly explain that its bullshit that i should have to put a cage in a daily driven car. . .not my fault that ford built a fast car and i tossed a few mods on it and it runs its ass off. i have no problem with the jacket and helmet but **** yooooooou on the cage. Its getting ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread