Got Destroied

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
Last night I was up visiting friends in Utica NY on my ninja 650r.

As I pull up to a red light, I notice that in the next lane is a 2010-2012 mustang. Not just any mustang but a roush.

I throw him a rev and he responds with one of his own. Game on.

Well the light turns green and I launch off the line. Shift into second and he is maybe 1 car length back. As I go for third I see silver out of the corner of my eye. midway through third he has me. We shut it down and around 120, with him in the lead by about 3 cars.

When I pull up next to him I ask what the hell is that, he responds its a roush 540rh...STOCK

he traded in a gt500 for it,

cool guy, but damn that car is fast, much faster than the pullied gt500 I beat.

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Stock Roush 540 should be 540 crank HP. Suprised that would beat a 650 from a dig.

oh well..nice death

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Last night I was up visiting friends in Utica NY on my ninja 650r.

As I pull up to a red light, I notice that in the next lane is a 2010-2012 mustang. Not just any mustang but a roush.

I throw him a rev and he responds with one of his own. Game on.

Well the light turns green and I launch off the line. Shift into second and he is maybe 1 car length back. As I go for third I see silver out of the corner of my eye. midway through third he has me. We shut it down and around 120, with him in the lead by about 3 cars.

When I pull up next to him I ask what the hell is that, he responds its a roush 540rh...STOCK

he traded in a gt500 for it,

cool guy, but damn that car is fast, much faster than the pullied gt500 I beat.
Sounds like a fun run. Be safe.

Prototype007

Established Member
I would say this is a cool story OP, but it isn't. Worthless ******.

Sorry LightningLarry, but OP is better off dead. I know what comes next, so I'll bow out now.

Users who are viewing this thread