Got Carbon?

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Figured since I'm officially Authorized now I should post something up.

Started out filling a need that other companies didnt feel was enough of a market to get into or not willing to take a chance. I am a car guy first and business owner second. I always try to go that extra mile to provide quality products, great service and reasonable prices.

Check out my website for all your carbon needs - http://CarbonDriven.com

Also, follow on Instagram @carbondriven and Like my page on http://facebook.com/CarbonDriven

Many SVTP members already have purchased products and you may have seen them posted :rockon:

First and exclusive in the 99-04 market with our carbon fiber terminator style: side skirts, side skirt splitters, side scoops, rear wing/spoiler and foglight bezels.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Some interior carbon parts too
attachment.php

And lets not forget about some weight reduction for dat ass

attachment.php

Looking forward to doing business here! :thumbsup:

SlowSVT

Established Member
veeeeeedddddyyyyyyy nice

how bout a lightweight full CF OEM style extracter hood with deeper vents that doesn't shake and I'm writing a check? :rockon:

stangfreak

Established Member
veeeeeedddddyyyyyyy nice

how bout a lightweight full CF OEM style extracter hood with deeper vents that doesn't shake and I'm writing a check? :rockon:

I got my pen and check book ready. I like your thinking!!

Carbon Driven

Established Member
veeeeeedddddyyyyyyy nice

Thanks! Hoods will be available around spring. Doing a 3" cowl, 03/04 mach 1 both in carbon fiber.

You mean the vents arent deep enough but wont they hit if they go too deep?

stangfreak

Established Member
Im pretty sure you know what I meant since slowsvt said he will write a check if that hood is released. lol

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Loving the wing and the interior pieces!! Do you make an entire trunk lid in carbon fiber?

Last edited:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I keep thinking about having some interior pieces done eventually.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Exceptionally nice pieces you folks have done so far. I especially like the rear spoiler and interior pieces. Can't wait to see the hood that's coming.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I would like to let everyone know CD stuff is top notch! I have his turn and spoiler and it was a flawless fit and looks amazing. Do not hesitate to buy from him! I know I will be getting more soon!

JakeConant02_zpsbbee9b8d.jpg

SlowSVT

Established Member
Thanks! Hoods will be available around spring. Doing a 3" cowl, 03/04 mach 1 both in carbon fiber.

You mean the vents arent deep enough but wont they hit if they go too deep?

Yes the vents can be deepend you will just need a donor car to confirm how far down you can go. A few years ago a road racer made a 1 off CF hood with deep vents as those guys have a big problem getting enough air thru the rad. This system is the most functional SN95 hood available not to mention it's knockout looks. Ford did wind tunnel testing to optimize the position of the vents but was rather a bit conservative with the size of the opening. I would follow the exact geometry as the factory and just deepen the vents but if you do the factory bezel nor the aftermarket vents will fit which is OK with me as I removed mine completely but not everyone may like that so keep that in mind. Best to take a vote on this but having deeper vents allows you to bleed more hot air over the car rather then under it will make this hood exceptional among many.

No one makes a decent full CF Terminator hood ! The only reason I would consider a CF hood is if it shaved off enough weight to justify the price. The stock hood weighs 34 lbs if I remember correctly. I went to VIS here in Los Angeles just out of curiosity to look at their Terminator hood which was made in China and the quality was rather poor. It is really nothing more than a fiberglass hood with the final laminate being CF, rather flimsy and would require hood pins. This was a "non-starter" but the icing on the cakes was it weighed 27 lbs why would anyone pay $700 to loose 7 lbs? I want to shed as much weight off the nose off this piglet as possible and this is a good place to do it. 15-18 lb hood that behaved like the factory hood would be dandy. The sad part is that beautiful weave will get painted "YN" silver.

Look forward to see what you come up with.

CodyK7

Uh Ohhh
Established Member
Figured since I'm officially Authorized now I should post something up.

Started out filling a need that other companies didnt feel was enough of a market to get into or not willing to take a chance. I am a car guy first and business owner second. I always try to go that extra mile to provide quality products, great service and reasonable prices.

Check out my website for all your carbon needs - http://CarbonDriven.com

Also, follow on Instagram @carbondriven and Like my page on http://facebook.com/CarbonDriven

Many SVTP members already have purchased products and you may have seen them posted :rockon:

First and exclusive in the 99-04 market with our carbon fiber terminator style: side skirts, side skirt splitters, side scoops, rear wing/spoiler and foglight bezels.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Some interior carbon parts too
attachment.php

And lets not forget about some weight reduction for dat ass

attachment.php

Looking forward to doing business here! :thumbsup:
Where are there some pictures of your gt500 with a 13 conversion

sonicblue04gt

Established Member
Looks like my winter mod list just got a little longer! Wanting the side skirts with splitters and the fog light bezels! You wouldn't happen to have any pics of these on a white 04 Cobra would you? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread