Got Bassani Mid Length headers on

Blades

Established Member
And EGT guage. Any pics you guys want? This is the best header for those who want to keep it sane at idle, and truly a beast at WOT. SOTP dyno, 20rwhp. I'm lovin it.

Blades

Established Member
Heres a tasty little morsel to get you stockers modding. Look at what our cobras have to exhale thru!!!!!!

Juiced-03

Established Member
Wow!! Awesome! How was the install? So you can really feel a difference in power? Convince me to buy them please!

doubleblack

Established Member
The tubes look like their all separated, is this true? It must make installation easier. You still have to remove motor mounts and lower the engine correct?

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Originally posted by 03snake
Will a JDM O/R X-pipe work with those?
The Bassani mid-lengths are meant to work with the Bassani system only. Unless the JDM system is a Bassaani OEM, custom-fitting will be required.

BlKvNm

Established Member
Must.....stop.........modding.............

Man, I have wanted those since I bought my car but SWORE I wouldn't do headers this time around. For the love of HP, someone please come and kick my ass for even THINKING about asking the wife....

Glad you like them!

peace and hair grease

Mick

Blades

Established Member
Originally posted by Juiced-03
Wow!! Awesome! How was the install? So you can really feel a difference in power? Convince me to buy them please!
Yes I can really feel the diff in power. I went to go for a ride with my buddy and i punched it from a first gear roll and it started hopping with the Nittos. I'm like "Woah, never did that before". It definately picked up some serious mid range and top end. I love these.

The install does say to jack (push) the motor up by the oil pan. Make sure you dont dent your oil pan. Mine got dented by the wood we used and when I started up the car the rods hit the bottom of the pan for a quick second before I shut it off. Very scary. Sounded like the loudest friggin exhaust leak ever. The dents were sucked out by welding screws to the oil pan and just pulling on them with a hammer. Works great now. That might be a little scary.. But if you can find a better place to push the motor up.. do so.

Originally posted by Sonic 03 Cobra
Nice! Is there a Catted X or H out for them?

Yep. Bassani catted x.. Sounds awesome.

Originally posted by Sonic 03 Cobra
Your profile says your location is in Mass but I see the PA Tag.
Are you in PA or Mass? If you're in PA, where?

I'm in MA. That shop was in CT. But that plate is just from PA. Confusing enough? :D

Originally posted by 03snake
Are those Propriatory? Will a JDM O/R X-pipe work with those?

Yes, but it might require some welding.

Originally posted by doubleblack
The tubes look like their all separated, is this true? It must make installation easier. You still have to remove motor mounts and lower the engine correct?

Yes they are removable. But they are still a pain in the ass to install. Whichever way you look at it, you are lookin at a good 4-6 hours. NOT 3.

BTW, For all the people who have to hide them from the wife. The wife WILL not know at idle. Just don't gas it. And you can barely see them. I'll post a pic of the clearance. These headers are awesome.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread