Got Arrested Today

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
Originally posted by N20D5OH
He's an idiot yet you have a picture of your wrecked car in your sig and a reference to getting in your car and driving until you wreck and kill yourself. That makes sense.

Do you even know HOW his car got wrecked? He surely wasn't going 120 mph.

N20D5OH

Established Member
Originally posted by SohowcomeHottie
Do you even know HOW his car got wrecked? He surely wasn't going 120 mph.

Your point? Who is he to judge him? I'm sure he's perfect and has never broken a law probably just like yourself. My point is to me he looks like an idiot for having a quote saying he would like to kill himself in his sig.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by Uncle Meat
I think I'm more concerned about Spritle wearing earphones while driving. I rank that right up there with chatty minivan driving soccer moms on cell phones.

U.M.

I agree UM, and that is actually illegal as well.

mambaman

Established Member
Scoriox, correct me if i'm wrong, but i seem to recall you posting in a thread about people topping out their CSVT's...

c0bra969

Custom title.
Established Member
1-45 FROM HOUSTON TO GALVESTON HAS SOME HOT SPOTS....GOTTA WATCH YOUR SPEED......

I'VE MADE SOME FIRST RESPONDER CALLS IN THE COUNTY JAIL....LOL....MAN I FEEL FOR YOU.

ITS THE SMELL.....

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Sorry to hear that spritle. The other day 3 of my friends got arrested for underage consumption...we got to bail them out. They met several interesting people as well.

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
Ok when we do our high speeds run there is no one around and also another reason my buddy doesn't have a plate is because they do wheelies and cops dont like that if your going to comment on how it's stupid to do 120 well go comment on every single video of people toping their cars out like all the cobra vids doing 160. Oh here you can call me and my buddies stupid beause a week ago we topped out all of our cars two cobras a ws6 dodge r/t 240sx with motor swap.

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
I am by no way condoning (sp?) my actions. However, on those bikes, 120mph isn't that fast or at least it doesn't seem that fast. Anyone who has ridden them for a while knows what I'm talking about. You think you're going one speed until you look down. Yeah earphones are a bad idea, for anyone. I just get tired of hearing nothing but wind noise for a couple hours.

First timer with no record, I'll probably just get a fine, no jail.

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
Lol, I like the sound of a bike. I've heard that you really don't feel the speed on a bike like you would on a sled or some other open toy.

My friend had a Triumph Daytona 995i, damn did that thing sound good.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
on those bikes, 120mph isn't that fast or at least it doesn't seem that fast

I was going to mention that. 120 in a 65 may sound pretty bad, but when you think about it, its not that fast anymore. As technology gets better and cars are being made better, they are getting faster. Just look at all the new mercedes, some have about 460-600hp stock, and they drive so smooth. 120 feels like 70. Even our 03 cobras with an old chassis feel very stable even over 140.

But this is what the officers don't take into account. The flow of traffic is usually faster than the speed limit. I was driving on the interstate a while ago and the speed limit was 70 I believe, I think I was going 85-90. I know 20mph over sounds bad. But no one was going 70, everyone was going 80. So I was barely passing some people. I was just cruising in the left lane. I wasnt doing anything reckless at all, but if a cop clocked me he would have given me a ticket for 20 over. But really I was doing 5-10mph over what the flow of traffic was.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Everyone does stupid things and has to live with the consequences of their actions. Spritle has done just that. He admitted his mistake and will pay the price for his actions. He isnt saying the cops were wrong or anything. So where is the problem?

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Originally posted by Sinister Angel
Oh shit, that's right, your just Gods gift, aren't you. You've never done anything wrong. You say that, and I'll call you a god damned liar. You deny that, and I'll call you a hypocrite. Either way, your a jackass.

Yeah that's exactly what I said. Wait no. How about I just not pay attention to your post as its just flame bait. So here's a cookie for you.

He's an idiot yet you have a picture of your wrecked car in your sig and a reference to getting in your car and driving until you wreck and kill yourself. That makes sense.

Yes since I am the one that turned left across 6 lanes of traffic on a red light to be hit by a truck and then hit by an SVT driving 44mph who had absolutely no chance of avoiding collision.

You can take the song quote however you want, but that's not what it means to me.

Your point? Who is he to judge him? I'm sure he's perfect and has never broken a law probably just like yourself. My point is to me he looks like an idiot for having a quote saying he would like to kill himself in his sig.

Never have I gone 120 miles per hour in a 60 mile per hour zone while wearing headphones. Nor have I taken off my license plate and run away from police officers.

Scoriox, correct me if i'm wrong, but i seem to recall you posting in a thread about people topping out their CSVT's...

Yes I did. Wasn't on city streets either. (Hint: testing circuit) Point?

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by Sinister Angel
Oh shit, that's right, your just Gods gift, aren't you. You've never done anything wrong. You say that, and I'll call you a god damned liar. You deny that, and I'll call you a hypocrite. Either way, your a jackass.
haha.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Originally posted by N20D5OH
Well then, I stand corrected Scoriox. At the ripe age of 21, you are perfect. Bravo!!

Perfectly content that I know you and others in this thread have no idea what you are talking about.

Last word is yours.

Mike-SVT

Established Member
I am a long-time motorcycle rider and have to agree with the term "idiot" to describe your actions.

Not only are you going 50 mph faster than traffic surrounding you but you also give the rest of us responsible and long-term riders a bad name and cause the police to have it "in" for all of us..

I don't care if the bike can do 120 mph safely, I ride the Gulf Freeway all the time and thats totally irresponsible speed.

Since the new traffic laws went into affect on October 1st, you will be lucky if you don't lose your license for a year and face about a $500 fine at minimum.

Oh, and one more thing - the DA will prosecute that kind of behavior.
Especially in Galveston County..

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Settle down people geezus. Like NONE of you have ever sped before. He admitted what he did was illegal, and didn't complain about getting popped, so what's the big deal? Give the guy a break. For most of you, maybe going 120 on a bike is a big deal, to me it's not. I cruised I45 at 120 all the time, so what? I never got caught, but if I did I'd take it like a man, just like he did. As far as the earphones thing, a lot of riders where them. At highway speeds with a helmet you don't really hear much but windnoise anyways. Lots of people will also wear earplugs because the wind noise is too much. Nothing wrong with wearing headphones while riding.

Bash all you want, none of you are perfect so just stfu.l

Users who are viewing this thread