Got a retune...

ViciousJay

Established Member
any good tuner shouldnt tune on a slipping clutch... i hope they'll adjust it for free when you getthe clutch fixed

01tahoe

Established Member
It was barely slipping. I didn't really even notice it until he said something. But they said they will take care of it when I get the new clutch/flywheel/input shaft and everything put in. Now I just need to decide DFX or Spec 3+

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
How was the torque reading broken? I thought that HP was just a function of torque? HP= Torque*rpm/5252

I'm glad you posted your results on the 2.76. Don't take this the wrong way but this is another example confirming that using a 2.76 just isn't all that its cracked up to be, especially with the extra heat it will make the Eaton generate. I'm still using the stock midpipe and a screwed up CB and my numbers are incredibly close to yours.

ViciousJay

Established Member
01cobravortech said:
I'm glad you posted your results on the 2.76. Don't take this the wrong way but this is another example confirming that using a 2.76 just isn't all that its cracked up to be, especially with the extra heat it will make the Eaton generate. I'm still using the stock midpipe and a screwed up CB and my numbers are incredibly close to yours.

2.8 and 2.76 are the same thing

ViciousJay said:
2.8 and 2.76 are the same thing

No they aren't. You ever take math? The Eaton overspins on the 2.76 with minimal gains of power over the 2.80. And you get an additional increase in heat.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
01cobravortech said:
No they aren't. You ever take math? The Eaton overspins on the 2.76 with minimal gains of power over the 2.80. And you get an additional increase in heat.

go ahead, do the math......I dare ya

and show me your data

:bored:

ttoys00

Established Member
well i ran a 12.57 with the 2.76 and then i went back the next week with the 2.93 and ran a 12.37 you figure it out becasue i cant

Users who are viewing this thread