Got a new Snake, just not a Ford

99BOSS

Established Member
After 15 years of Mustangs, I wanted something different, a true sports car. Something you dont see many of. So I found this Viper. Its a 2013 SRT with leather seats, the track package, and red seat belts. Car only had 500 miles on it. Its such a beast too! Exotic looks and supercar performance! Im totally happy with it.

photo1.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats man, and I'm jelly, badass looking viper, looks perfect next to the Saleen

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Love it! Perfect color. Love your '99 Saleen S351, too. You, sir, are a very fortunate guy. :)

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Awesome car, I keep seeing guys post about dodge giving these cars away? I thought they were 120k cars? What's the deal because i'm in love with this particular model Viper, just does it in every way, inside and out. Very nice car man!

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Been looking myself, haven't found "amazing" deals that everyone speaks of.
Nice snake OP, congrats!

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Been looking myself, haven't found "amazing" deals that everyone speaks of.
Nice snake OP, congrats!

Exactly. I'm still seeing used prices the same as the new discounted price for the most part.

Congrats OP, absolutely love the Gen 5 Viper.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
Very nice!!! Are prices starting to drop on them with the 2015 dropping $15k in starting price (not to mention if you have a 2014 they will give you an EXTRA $15k off the starting price).

BlownAway03

Established Member
Awesome car, I keep seeing guys post about dodge giving these cars away? I thought they were 120k cars? What's the deal because i'm in love with this particular model Viper, just does it in every way, inside and out. Very nice car man!

Dodge lowered all model Vipers MSRP by $15,000. They now start around $84,000 instead of $99,000 brand new. Sales have been horrendous from what I can tell. I love the car, but dealer markup and too high original starting price are to blame in my eyes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread