Got a new puppy this weekend

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
This one is from last night. She turns 15 weeks tomorrow, shows how much she is growing:

dfyp08.jpg

Roush9703

Established Member
Congrats on an awesome dog. I’ve wanted a large breed dog forever, Great Dane, wolfhound, etc but I’ll never do it because I can’t bury a dog every 6-8 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DriftwoodSVT

Established Member
Congrats on an awesome dog. I’ve wanted a large breed dog forever, Great Dane, wolfhound, etc but I’ll never do it because I can’t bury a dog every 6-8 years.

I hate their short lifespan but I've wanted a wolf hound for 10+ years. We didn't have enough land for one until a few years back then I had trouble finding a good breeder. I'd rather have 6-8 years with a good dog than none at all :D

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
It's rough being a puppy. She fell asleep like this, one foot half way in the water.

View attachment 1478439

Congratulations on your new pup and love this picture. lol

Our neighbor has a full grown IW. We are planning on introducing Gunner and Gracie when the time is right.
2 Great Danes and an Irish Wolfhound should make for some great pictures.

DriftwoodSVT

Established Member
Congratulations on your new pup and love this picture. lol

Our neighbor has a full grown IW. We are planning on introducing Gunner and Gracie when the time is right.
2 Great Danes and an Irish Wolfhound should make for some great pictures.

That's gonna be fun times for those dogs!

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Going to need a sofa just for dogs!!!

Miss my little guy Fenway.. Best yorkie ever. He would sit on my shoulder and we would cruise in cobra top down all night long

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Beautiful dog sir! My g/f & I just had to put down her, she was a mini doberman. She was going on 11 years old and I truly wish we would have gotten some more time with her. Unfortunately she was diagnosed with cancer and her lungs filled with blood, we choose to put her down to prevent her from suffering. While it was peaceful and for the best, it was one of the hardest decisions I have ever had to make.

But to make a long story short, enjoy and cherish every moment. It goes by way too fast!

paulyboy928

Established Member
She's going to be a big girl, indeed! I saw a two irish wolfhounds in Birmingham last weekend. One male and another female. Owner of the male said he was 2 years old and was 175lbs. I never knew have big they were until I saw one. I'm 6'3" and he could have easily put his feet on my shoulders.

good luck, OP!

Users who are viewing this thread