Got a new DD

SVTDarin

Established Member
Wanted a wagon, awd, and not a traditional SUV, this thing fits the bill nicely.

20220126_132819.jpg
20220126_132828.jpg20220127_145229.jpg20220127_145254.jpg

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
My in-laws recently got their 2022 Ascent Touring they ordered and it's damn nice! Like your Outback, supposedly there will be a Wilderness trim for it. I do like how Subaru actually made the Outback more functional with this trim vs just making it look pretty without anything improved (Like the Pilot/Passport Trailsport).

SHOdown220

Established Member
My in-laws recently got their 2022 Ascent Touring they ordered and it's damn nice! Like your Outback, supposedly there will be a Wilderness trim for it. I do like how Subaru actually made the Outback more functional with this trim vs just making it look pretty without anything improved (Like the Pilot/Passport Trailsport).

I was so disappointed in the trail sport when it was announced. They certainly look better but that’s about it.

andymarkv

Established Member
Looks good OP!
Its a shame they dumped the manual option in the Legacy/Outback.
That would be a super fun daily with a stick!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congrats! Nice looking Outback. The news ones have definitely improved, looks wise. It will serve your needs well! Nice color by the way. :)

SVTDarin

Established Member
Not a bad DD at all. LOL at the white lettering (guess that's coming back). But otherwise all around great DD.
I don't like the white lettering either but wheels and more aggressive tires coming soon with white lettering on the back side.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I don't like the white lettering either but wheels and more aggressive tires coming soon with white lettering on the back side.

Can even switch those. My truck has a white and black side. Made sure black out. Assuming any tire with white lettering aren't directional? Kinda funny if they were so you're stuck with the lettering.

SVTDarin

Established Member
Can even switch those. My truck has a white and black side. Made sure black out. Assuming any tire with white lettering aren't directional? Kinda funny if they were so you're stuck with the lettering.
I have done that before, but either just the tires are being sold or the wheels and tires. It's very similar to V6 (now 4 cyl) and GT mustang owners wanting Cobra wheels on their car.

4.698gt

Established Member
Great choice! Turbo or non turbo?
My mom loves her ascent which I think is the same turbo engine. Kind of fun to drive with the paddle shifters too.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
A Subaru? Do you drive around town by yourself with a mask on, too?

You drive a F350 lifted to the mall? Sometimes its nice having an A-B car too, to get to the store without making some sort of statement.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I didn't notice the white letters on the tires until it was mentioned. I don't recall seeing that on factory tires for some time now.

Users who are viewing this thread