got a new beast

BLK_VNM

Established Member
shes a 110 lb malamute

2nd really shows the size different between her and my 65 lb husky.

just adopted her today and shes the first dog that my husky has gotten along with at home and likes so shes a keeper. :rockon::rockon:

enjoy :):banana:

BLK_VNM

Established Member
how bout we just set them up on a date and lettem eat her. its like they eat there weight lol so she'll be gone in a day or so.

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
Trade you my GF mother for one.

lol your the one that posted a thread trying to sell you girfriends mother arent you lol?

EDIT: lol I just checked, and your actually trying to give her away lol!! To the original poster, sorry I been up for a little late night festivities but your dogs are beautifull man!

Last edited:

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
Wow, beautiful dogs! I have two Siberian Huskies myself. The male is large for a Husky (80 lbs.) and the female is more typical (65 lbs.). I admire your taste in canines. :thumbsup:

BLK_VNM

Established Member
thanks for the great comments guys.

thanks 10th. what colors do you have? my husky is the typical black and white with a crystal blue eye and a brown eye so he has the running joke of being half angel half devil with the devil side showing more when he gets bored. hopefully wren(the new malamute) will help deter his bordem.

Ninedown

Established Member
I kinda kidnapped this guy from my sister (Siberian Huskie). He doesn't wanna go back tho either... He's 3 years old & full of energy. Nice dogs BLK_VNM. Their great dogs

100_0433.jpg

100_0432.jpg

BLK_VNM

Established Member
i like the white ones but i would have to say the really good dark red one's look the best especially with blue eyes and black noses.

i definately know what ya mean about the energy abounds. delta is our 2nd husky so we have had some experience with them to break us in for these 2.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Awesome. I have 2 Malamutes, a female that's 90lbs and a male that is 128lbs. They are great dogs and love affection. Congrats.

BLK_VNM

Established Member
the biggest difference i can tell right now between a husky and the mal is the mal is so much more needy for human attention.the husky will come get some loving and then go about its business.

not to say the husky doesnt enjoy human company cause ive got 170+ lbs of dog attached to my hips now.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
the biggest difference i can tell right now between a husky and the mal is the mal is so much more needy for human attention.the husky will come get some loving and then go about its business.

not to say the husky doesnt enjoy human company cause ive got 170+ lbs of dog attached to my hips now.

You are absolutely right. We used to have a Husky as wel, up to a few weeks ago, got out and ran away after being with us for over 9 years, my mals are 8 and 4, the male being the youngest. My mals got out as well but just hung around my front yard. Mals are very needy and just love people. In my opinion, Mals are a better breed. Enjoy your new addition to the family.

BLK_VNM

Established Member
delta(the husky) is sorta an unusual one he will stick around as well if we are around. but he has been diagnosed with seperation anxiety disorder so he goes ballistic when i leave for work or what ever. hes broken out of the house a couple times and gone looking but he only goes a few blocks away and always goes up to the local dogs to play so he gets caught easily. he is definately a smart jerk hes opened doors lifted windows open. when we locked the window he ate the trim and popped the window glass out and jumped out the screen. he also ate all the trim off the front door and almost made that glass fall out. hes definately destructive when mad so im hoping she will be less since ive heard mals are pretty docile and non destructive especially when compared with their husky counter parts.

Users who are viewing this thread