Got a few things done this weekend....(pics)

02TruBlue

Think of the Children
Established Member
Got done with phase 1 of lowering:
003-4-1.jpg

2" shackles for the back and Belltech 2" coils up front. Got 3" Roush leafs for the back but was waiting on the shims to come from Summit, so I didn't put them on this weekend.

Before:
001-4.jpg

After:
001-3.jpg

It doesn't look that different in the pics, mostly because I neglected to take them at the same angle. It definitly looks much better now, and will hopefully look a LOT better once the leafs are in there.

Also put the FTVB in with 4x4 pan. Let me tell you, for anyone throwing around the idea of getting one, do it! It really gives the truck a whole new feel. You will love it!

crazy4ink

Extreme Ratchet Abuser
Established Member
Looks good. I'm wanting to take mine lower but right now ir barely fits on my drive-on lift as it is.

02TruBlue

Think of the Children
Established Member
how bad is the install of those springs?

It's really not that bad, can be done with simple hand tools. I did however use a spring compressor, just in case one of those coils decided to try and take my face off.

I can see they have settled already. After driving it around a little from Saturday I can see it's gone down about 1/2 and inch.

02TruBlue

Think of the Children
Established Member
hell yeah looks good man.. hows that blower treating you?

Not bad not bad. I have yet to lay the pedal to the floor with it on there since im without a tune but I'll be getting that done one of these weeks.

But I came home to find shims. So this weekend the ass end will see more dropage.

Users who are viewing this thread