Got a Bit of Work to Do!

03zincyellowsvt

Established Member
first id like to thank lethal performance christy really helped me out with most of the parts. im really excited to start my vacation and get crackin on all this stuff, first up: is the new DYAD multi-disc clutch assembly from centerforce its not cheap but it looks to be a top notch piece!

2011-03-01_20-25-38_799.jpg

heres the actual assembly

2011-03-01_20-29-21_554.jpg

im really pumped to get this in and going ive been told this is well worth the price tag.

also going in is a upr tubular kmember:
2011-02-25_20-47-08_396.jpg

also going in that is not shown is a set of ARH 1 3/4" LTH with a 3" xpipe, a raptor shift light and an n2mb wot box, some adjustable front struts, 4.10 gears, and also picked up a set of slicks and skinnies for track duty. i start my vacation on March 8th and ill have a month to get it all done, i was just so excited i thought id share:beer:

03zincyellowsvt

Established Member
HOLY CRAP! TERMINATOR TOYS R US!!!

You been shopping!:rockon::beer:

hell yea lol, if only it didnt cost so much :beer:

btw lethal went above and beyond with getting me this clutch, they didnt even have a price on it yet and they got it for me right from centerforce and had it drop shipped to me

dam2v

Slow Cobras INC
Established Member
I'm right there with you man. I have a PILE of stuff in my living room, and have a semi large shipment coming in this Saturday that I get to do this weekend. I will need more than 2 days but I can't wait.

Give us feedback on clutch please.

03zincyellowsvt

Established Member
the car is in the shop getting a 6pt put in but should be done next week, then i get to work and will give a review of the clutch. i cant wait to try it out, my fidanza one sucked it chattered like a bastard im glad to be rid of it

Blackedout

Established Member
CONGRATS on your purchase... I'd like to know how the ARH's install goes..

SPoole

Established Member
the car is in the shop getting a 6pt put in but should be done next week, then i get to work and will give a review of the clutch. i cant wait to try it out, my fidanza one sucked it chattered like a bastard im glad to be rid of it

Damn, I hate to hear that. I just put a Fidanza in mine. I guess I will see for myself in a few days---ish.

03zincyellowsvt

Established Member
mine was the 7.6 twin disc with the billet alum. flywheel,but either way it only lasted me like 12k miles and i was only pullied for 90% of the time. im just glad it went at the end of last season and not the beginning of this one

EvilBlack

04 Sickness
Established Member
4 days into vacation, you done yet? :thumbsup:

Where's the progress pics? I want to see the cage.

03zincyellowsvt

Established Member
heres a pic of the cage, they made more progress yesterday they got the two rear bars in place and all thats left the pass. door bar and flat black paint.:

2011-03-10_15-33-17_431.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread