Gopro external mic test. 2011 blown gt

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
By far sounds the best from the rear bumper. Awesome sound for that mike. I'd say you made a great choice. That is one fast 5.0 you have there. The blower sounds nice.

99BlownVert

Established Member
Man I love the mic, the car sounds awesome. I love the sound in both places, I am about to pick up a gopro so I will def. get the mic too. Awesome shifting man!

JpL4K3

Established Member
Sounds good but that motor wont last long bouncing the crap out of it at red line every time... buddy of mine is a hard driver like you and his stock 5.0 with full bolts on did not last long...

what dont you get buddy?

Your post said "the rev limiter is not as bad as the factory" but it you increased the rev limiter to 7,400. I am with klr I think if you keep hitting the rev limiter like that it will eventually mess something up.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
Your post said "the rev limiter is not as bad as the factory" but it you increased the rev limiter to 7,400. I am with klr I think if you keep hitting the rev limiter like that it will eventually mess something up.

I see. What I meant is that the rev limiter does not bounce as hard as the stock fuel cutoff. It is higher than factory but when it hits the limiter it cuts spark for a split second. I know that the motor is at the limits. It has been tuning this way for quite a while though.

Users who are viewing this thread