GoPro/5.0 exhaust clip!

Fear the 5

Established Member
Got the new GoPro Hero 3+ for Christmas today and had to test it out! The sound quality is incredible!

Exhaust set-up is Flowmaster 40 series axle back, JBA o/r x-pipe, stock resonators and manifolds.

Don't worry, I'll have more up soon :reckon:

[youtube_browser]MbtfUNrPqZU&feature=youtu.be[/youtube_browser]

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
get an external mic. it will be the best thing you will ever do trust me. btw it sounds nice

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Awesome! Wow the sound quality is much better than the previous ones. I went to pick one up on black friday and they were sold out every where. They're $379 with remote for the hero 3+ black at Best Buy right now.

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
Which backing did you use? Waterproof or non. I got the hero 3 silver and wondering how much better it will be than my hero 2

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, your 5.0 sounds awesome. Let's just start there. :) Very nice camera, and really good sound quality. I know nothing about GoPros, except that they excel in video quality and flexible mounting. So an external mic is a separate component, and connects directly to the camera? Sorry if it's a dumb question. Like I said, I know very little about the GoPro.

Fear the 5

Established Member
Thanks guys, I'll definitely be getting some more videos soon!

Well, your 5.0 sounds awesome. Let's just start there. :) Very nice camera, and really good sound quality. I know nothing about GoPros, except that they excel in video quality and flexible mounting. So an external mic is a separate component, and connects directly to the camera? Sorry if it's a dumb question. Like I said, I know very little about the GoPro.

Yes, an external mic is a separate microphone that connects to the camera.

Which backing did you use? Waterproof or non. I got the hero 3 silver and wondering how much better it will be than my hero 2

I was using the waterproof backing. It would have been way too loud with the other backing on.

Users who are viewing this thread