Good way to decline a wedding invite?

BossHogg

Established Member
A friend from highschool is gettin married next month, i do not want to attend the wedding (old girlfriend will be there and shes crazy) whats a polite way i can tell this girl that i will not be going but i wish her the best of luck?

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Screw that girl. I love weddings. I would reconsider going, don't let one girl ruin you going to a friend wedding. But if you must, do like the above and just send a card saying best wishes.

Weezy

Established Member
52104_formatted_motobutting.gif

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
If she is a good enough friend, you will go and simply stay away from her or just stay for the ceremony and then split so you don't even have a chance to run into her. If you are gonna puss out, at least call her and explain the situation.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
If she is a good enough friend, you will go and simply stay away from her or just stay for the ceremony and then split so you don't even have a chance to run into her. If you are gonna puss out, at least call her and explain the situation.

Yup. A crazy ex is no reason to miss a wedding, especially if you were close enough to that friend to be invited.

I was invited to a friend's wedding who I had only known for about a year. It was pretty far away and I had to dish out a lot of money for a present, plane ticket and hotel, but I went with some other friends and had a great time.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Go to the wedding and avoid the psycho broad. If you refuse to do that, send a card with money and say that you're sorry you can't go, but you have a previous engagement that you must attend.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Go have a good time. Weddings are fun; I've got one this weekend...looking forward to it.

Get buzzed and stay away from the ex.

Solopony

Established Member
Don't be a pussy. Take a smoking hot date, have a good time and get laid. I don't think I've ever not gotten laid taking a date to wedding. Something about watching people in love make girls want to spread their legs.

94five0

*Click*
Established Member
one chick is gonna stop you from sharing this proud day with yer friend? pshhaa... Go have a good time. When you get back, you'll be glad you attended. Good friends are forever.

Users who are viewing this thread