Good tuner in El paso southern NM area?

mystic venom

Established Member
Looking for a tuner in el paso or southern NM area? Just bought the car but want to check the tune that previous owner had put on for piece of mind. Was told about THR mustang performance, anyone have any feedback or any other tuners in this area. Car is not crazy but with exhaust mac cold air (getting replaced soon as I can) and 2.81 upper wanna make sure she's running safe.

Thanks

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
Looking for a tuner in el paso or southern NM area? Just bought the car but want to check the tune that previous owner had put on for piece of mind. Was told about THR mustang performance, anyone have any feedback or any other tuners in this area. Car is not crazy but with exhaust mac cold air (getting replaced soon as I can) and 2.81 upper wanna make sure she's running safe.

Thanks

bro come on up to albuquerque and visit The dyno edge Talk to Chris or Nate they are top notch truly the best

BTW nice ride

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
I use to hear a lot of bad things about THR...I don't know if any of that has changed or not.

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member
I just came from Cruces yesterday, I live in Portales, I'm building everything on my 04. I use a shop in Lubbock that does all my work, done alot of my friends rides too. They're called Protech Performance.

Users who are viewing this thread