Good tuner around SW Ohio

atistang

Established Member
Asking for a friend. He bought a 03 cobra that has been tuned on e85. He is looking to have in tuned for 93. Anyone have any suggestions?

BdJames

Established Member
Paul's automotive is the best. Do a search for them and you will find their website. They are expensive for dyno tuning but again they are the best. Cinci speed is well known. They tune anything you bring in the door. They have a great GM guy but not too sure about ford. Tracy is his name.. He is good. Tpr(total performance racing) is in Fairfield. They are more jdm guys. They have some legit performance cars. If you go to Paul's... They always have classic gt 500, 350s, boss and saleens

Terrato

03 Cobra Vert
Established Member
I have also heard good things about Lee Blankenship and Pauls Automotive. Another option I have heard good thing about is Adam at S&M Motorsports in Cleves.

BdJames

Established Member
I have also heard good things about Lee Blankenship and Pauls Automotive. Another option I have heard good thing about is Adam at S&M Motorsports in Cleves.

Adam was at cinci speed. Never seen his work but heard good things. I'm voting for Paul's again. For good reason.

Cobra 2997

Established Member
Adam Maurer at S&M Motorsports. He just moved to a new shop on Harrison Ave.

I took my 03 Cobra to him that had been tuned at another shop, he improved the drivability by leaps and bounds and it picked up HP & TQ.

atistang

Established Member
Thanks guys, I told him about Paul's, they tuned my procharger fox about 10years ago. I wasn't sure if they were still around.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Lee Blankenship at Blankenship Tuning and Performance is who I use.

He's probably written well over 60 tunes for my car since 07 and I've never had an issue with any at all. That's from a ported Eaton to a Twin Screw to a built motor with cams that has an auto and drives as good AS STOCK!

96juicedGT

Established Member
Lee is definitely the man in KY for sure. Know of several happy customers making a ton of power and drive like stock.

atistang

Established Member
how SW are you? there are 2 good tuners in columbus, i go to Brian at DynoTune Motorsports.

Eaton area

Lee Blankenship at Blankenship Tuning and Performance is who I use.

He's probably written well over 60 tunes for my car since 07 and I've never had an issue with any at all. That's from a ported Eaton to a Twin Screw to a built motor with cams that has an auto and drives as good AS STOCK!

Lee is definitely the man in KY for sure. Know of several happy customers making a ton of power and drive like stock.
Cool I'll let him know

Users who are viewing this thread