Good tuner around maryland?

Mrcobraguy

Established Member
I was wondering who is a good tuner to take my car too since amazon isn't around here anymore. I was going to go with JJ becuase I heard that has done some really good work but he would need the car for 2 days and since I drive it everyday I can't do that. I don't know who else to go to so I figured I would ask and see who else can tune the car.

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
There are many good tunners depends on what you are using I use XCAL2 and got tune by Jon LUND he is in PA but most tunes can be done by mail

Mrcobraguy

Established Member
I guess knowing what software I have would help out alot lol. I have diablo chip now but amazon racing owes me a sct switch chip and they'll send it to me anytime and update it to the current mods that I have. I still would want everything checked out to make sure it was ok and needed a place that could do this with in a day.

TRBO VNM

jon lund does SCT and can do the chip, same with kauffmans. both can do it in a day.

JLP does diablo and could do it in a day as well.

in reality, it shouldn't take long at all to tune the car unless you are experiencing problems that need to be worked out.

Mrcobraguy

Established Member
No I haven't yet becuase i'm still waiting for most of the parts to come in the mail. I seem to have luck with finding good deals on parts and hopefully everything will be here by this weekend but I dought it. I think I'm going to just get the chip that amazon owes me put it in and have it checked up at my friends fathers shop. Hopefully everything will be good and doesn't need to be adjusted but you all know how those things go. I'm going to switch over to the excal2 in a few months so when it comes time for that I'm going to need to decide who to get it from. So I think I'm good for now but thanks for all the help I really appreciate it. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread