Good Take on the Inaguration

01tahoe

Established Member
I did not write this by the way...

I assume that everyone watched the inauguration. At least as much as you could stomach.

Was it my imagination or did that stupid preacher guy actually start rapping at the end of his invocation/prayer/poem/rap, whatever that was? And did he actually praise every race in a stupid rap like poem and then tell Whites to "finally do what's right" or something like that?

Holy crap, what a dumbass! Who allowed this old-school racist moron to say anything at all, let alone a racist diatribe like that? No wonder whites hate us. No wonder they think we all play basketball, dance, rap, and steal. Why didn't somebody stand up and slap that old fool across the back of his head? I thought Obama was going to set a new tone and on his very first day he allows that shit to spew from the podium. Thanks Barrack. I guess Rev. Wright was not available to get on stage today and cry about the 'white devil'?

I hate this! Why can't we all just be Americans? I am not a African-American. I was not born in Africa. I have never been to Africa. I do not know anybody who lives in Africa and my allegiance is not to any country in Africa.

I am an American and my allegiance is to America. I stand NEXT to my black brothers, next to my white brothers, next to my red brothers, next to my brown brothers, next to my yellow brothers, green, purple and every other so-called color. We are all Americans! That is what makes us brothers - AMERICANS!
United we stand, divided we fall! And we better get united real quick like our yellow enemies (China) or our brown enemies (Islamic-nut crazy assholes) or our white enemies (Russia) or every other enemy in the world that actually is united (Against us) or one of them, or all of them together are going to mop the floor with us. ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT!

America is the land of the free and the home of the brave...but ONLY if we make it so.

I voted for Obama. So what? You voted for whomever you wanted to vote for. So what? It does not matter who won. They are all scum in Washington. My scum won. Your scum lost. So the what?

Government and the scums who run it DO NOT make this country great. We do! We the people! We the People of the United States of America! All of us! Not one race ( I could just slap that stupid preacher that O allowed to talk today). All of us are Americans! Please try to remember that.

In four years, if Obama is a total screw-up, vote his sorry ass out. If he is great, vote him right back in. But stop fighting each other or we will be easy pickings for our real enemies to just slip right in and take out the last man standing after we have all killed each other.

America is still beautiful! Nobody in Washington can change that.

Come on everyone. Let's get back to being Americans (or start for some of you stupid hyphenated people).

Okay, I get it. Slavery was ugly. But I have never been a slave and neither have any of you. Our forebearers paid a heavy price for us. Lets thank them daily for it. But if any of you think that we are being held down or oppressed by whitey, I suggest you take a long look at any African country you like and decide which one treats it's own people better than America treats us. Things are not perfect here. Far from it. But they are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than anything in Africa.

And lets not forget who it was that shed their blood to free our forebearers. Yes, it was whitey. Whites fought and killed other whites so that we could be free. Lets all just get along and try to be civil.

Will anyone out there give me an 'amen brother' on this? And you can call me brother if you are an American. I don't give a shit what race you are as long as you are an American, you are my brother.

May God bless America. We need it real bad......brother.

Last edited:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Interesting read. It had the potential to be an intelligent thought. I get the point, but the language makes it hard to take it seriously.

ps, was the author Hulk Hogan?

01tahoe

Established Member
Interesting read. It had the potential to be an intelligent thought. I get the point, but the language makes it hard to take it seriously.

ps, was the author Hulk Hogan?

Maybe. I just liked the part about how Washington and politicians are not what make America great, it's the people who do. That seems to get lost around here. Or maybe I just read the political forum too much :bash:

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
I did not write this by the way...

I assume that everyone watched the inauguration. At least as much as you could stomach.

Was it my imagination or did that stupid preacher guy actually start rapping at the end of his invocation/prayer/poem/rap, whatever the **** that was? And did he actually praise every race in a stupid rap like poem and then tell Whites to "finally do what's right" or something like that?

Holy shit, what a dumbass! Who the **** allowed this old-school racist moron to say anything at all, let alone a racist diatribe like that? No wonder whites hate us. No wonder they think we all play basketball, dance, rap, and steal shit. ****, why didn't somebody stand up and slap that old fool accross the back of his head? I thought Obama was going to set a new tone and on his very first day he allows that shit to spew from the podium. Thanks Barrack. I guess Rev. Wright was not available to get on stage today and cry about the 'white devil'?

****! ****! **** I hate this shit! Why can't we all just be Americans? I am not a ******* African-American. I was not born in Africa. I have never been to Africa. I do not know anybody who lives in Africa and my allegiance is not to any country in Africa.

I am an American and my allegiance is to America. I stand NEXT to my black brothers, next to my white brothers, next to my red brothers, next to my brown brothers, next to my yellow brothers, green, purple and every other ******* so-called color. We are all Americans! That is what makes us brothers - AMERICANS!
United we stand, divided we fall! And we better ******* get united real quick like our yellow enemies (China) or our brown enemies (Islamic ****-nut crazy assholes) or our white enemies (Russia) or every other enemy in the world that actually is united (Against us) or one of them, or all of them together are going to mop the ******* floor with us. ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT!

America is the land of the free and the home of the brave...but ONLY if we make it so.

I voted for Obama. So the **** what? You voted for whomever you wanted to vote for. So the **** what? It does not matter who won. They are all scum in Washington. My scum won. Your scum lost. So the **** what?

Government and the scums who run it DO NOT make this country great. We do! We the people! We the People of the United States of America! All of us! Not one race (****, I could just slap that stupid ******* preacher that O allowed to talk today). All of us are Americans! Please try to remember that.

In four years, if Obama is a total ****-up, vote his sorry ass out. If he is great, vote him right back in. But stop fighting each other or we will be easy pickings for our real enemies to just slip right in and take out the last man standing after we have all killed each other.

America is still beautiful! Nobody in Washington can change that.

Come on everyone. Let's get back to being Americans (or start for some of you stupid hyphenated people).

Okay, I get it. Slavery was ugly. But I have never been a slave and neither have any of you. Our forebearers paid a heavy price for us. Lets thank them daily for it. But if any of you think that we are being held down or oppressed by whitey, I suggest you take a long look at any African country you like and decide which one treats it's own people better than America treats us. Things are not perfect here. Far from it. But they are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than anything in Africa.

And lets not forget who it was that shed their blood to free our forebearers. Yes, it was whitey. Whites fought and killed other whites so that we could be free. Lets all just get along and try to be civil.

Will anyone out there give me an 'amen brother' on this? And you can call me brother if you are an American. I don't give a shit what race you are as long as you are an American, you are my brother.

May God bless America. We ******* need it real bad......brother.

I agree with this statement 100%. Wish more people realized this. Interesting post. GREAT post. :beer:

kevin01cobra

Friendly MerShaq
Established Member
One of the vibes I am feeling from all of the african american celebrities is that their reparations have been paid. So for these last few years blacks have been getting the short end of the stick??? I honestly do not think so. Obviously Obama won because America wanted him more.
The neighborhood ball seemed like the dumbest thing I had ever seen.

Juruense

Banned
Wrong forum, utter garbage. Poorly expressed feel good rhetoric with lots of profanity = FAIL

Last edited:

01tahoe

Established Member
Well said. Had the puctuated language not been in there it would have been an excellant post.

I just went back and edited it real quick without all the pointless language. Might have missed a few but it should be a little better now.

Eds01Lightning

Established Member
I think the term "African" American referring to all blacks needs to change! The overwhelming majority of blacks in this country are not from...nor, have ever even been to Africa! They were born in America and therefore are Black Americans. So, we have white americans and black americans. If you were born in africa then, and only then, are you are you considered an African American...born in Mexico...a Mexican American, German, Italian, etc etc.
That's my opinion though on this matter!:shrug:

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Great post and point taken. And to those ppl nit picking his punctuation relax. This isn't a spelling forum. Just thank God it's in English.. lol

93cobrajunkie

Established Member
I agree 100% especially about the African-American part, If you were born here your American. Also about the white people fighting over slavery, excellent point. I could care less about the cussing, I'm a mechanic, try being a mechanic without swearing haha. Oh crud, I busted my knuckle haha.

Users who are viewing this thread