good rear end setup?

SVT CAMR

Established Member
what kind of rear control should i get for drag racing struts shocks etc

There are many good set ups.

I like the J&M weight jacker lowers, baseline suspensions street launch relocated uppers uppers OR Team z relocated uppers.

For shocks it is hard to beat the strange 10 ways for price and value. Keep in mind shocks do not last forever. If you will be lowering the car do not hesitate to go with the fox body shocks.

Up front is not as critical as the back set up. adjustable shocks for sn-95 and a spring that is not to soft. If you go with coil overs 150-175 will work for a spring rate. If you run skinny's and do not like the tires sticking out so much change the front lower control arms to fox body. This will bring the tires in about 3/4".

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
Fox body shocks help lower sn95s? Or are you saying they'll hold up better since the car is being lowered

SVT CAMR

Established Member
Fox body shocks help lower sn95s? Or are you saying they'll hold up better since the car is being lowered

supposedly when you lower a SN-95 car the sweet spot of the shock has moved. Either one will work but IMO the fox shocks will last longer and work better for this application. No they will not lower your car.

I have tried both on my car in the 14 years I owned it and the fox style lasted many years longer. Where I went wrong was when the fox shock went bad I let tokico talk me into getting the sn-95 shock and it did not last as long as the first set.. Now I went back to fox and all is better.

Last edited:

Jmccormick

TERMN8D
Established Member
Team Z street beast adjustable control arms, with strange 10ways

might want to weld those torque boxes up before swapping control arms, especially if urethane bushings will be used instead of stock rubber.

./thread

Users who are viewing this thread