Good place to buy cobra parts?

VT4ever

Established Member
What's a good place to get aftermarket parts for the cobra? I have ordered stuff from americanmuscle.com (AMAZING service) but their selection of cobra parts is limited. I tried lethalperformance.com but had a bad experience. Just seeing what other options I have.

Thanks Fellas

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
We're starting to carry more and more but going at it a little slow to make sure we can keep up with customers.

Here's a list

Metco

SCT Mass Air Meters and Handhelds (X-cal's)

Diablosport Mafia's

Fore Precision

JLT Cold Air Kits

Dragon Performance Throttle Bodies and Plenums

True Forged;-)

Last edited:

Satyr

Established Member
Brian (posi) is a stand up guy...you would be in good hands while doing business with him. I have used lethal for tons of stuff without problem, and have also used lighting force performance for many items, though they have had a bad rap in the past. Tousley ford is a great dealer to work with for oem parts and whipples. Really, it depends what you're looking for.

stangaholic280

Established Member
I wouldn't give up Lethal Performance. I've ordered $1000's in parts from them and they've always been good to me. Plus they give a 5% SVTPerformance.com/Military discount.

They are a good company and I wouldn't let 1 bad experience ruin it for you.

VT4ever

Established Member
I'm looking to get an x pipe soon. Been in the market for a bassani x pipe. I have a borla stinger catback and want to open up the exhaust a bit more.

Bought my cobra last year and enjoyed it for a year stock. Now it's time to mod like crazy. Been on a shopping spree lately. Haha

Just looking for a reliable and fast place to buy parts. My experience from lethal wasn't horrible, the issue I had was sorted out eventually. Just seeing what my options are.

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
It all depends on what part(s) you are buying. I always start with a Google search and then go from there. There isn't just one set place to buy your parts from, there are literally a hundred options out there (not to mention eBay and the Market section here).

f2hatch

Established Member
I always buy from Chris@BAP he is a vendor on here. Great service and better prices then Lethal. When I did my Spec clutch and Liberty 26 spline input shaft he saved me a lot of money. And again with my fuel system. I buy from American Muscle but where I'm at with the car I have kinda out grown what they sell. The thing about Lethal is they are to expensive on shipping IMO.

Last edited:

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
americanmuscle.com

lethalperformance.com

latemodelrestoration.com

summitracing.com

trueforgedwheels.com

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
What's a good place to get aftermarket parts for the cobra? I have ordered stuff from americanmuscle.com (AMAZING service) but their selection of cobra parts is limited. I tried lethalperformance.com but had a bad experience. Just seeing what other options I have.

Thanks Fellas
:dw: you had a bad exp with lethal ? do they know cause if jared knew he would make it right !!

i`ve bought so much stuff from them i should have stock in lethal :D:D:D:D:D i even bought some today :D

Brian (posi) is a stand up guy...you would be in good hands while doing business with him. I have used lethal for tons of stuff without problem, and have also used lighting force performance for many items, though they have had a bad rap in the past. Tousley ford is a great dealer to work with for oem parts and whipples. Really, it depends what you're looking for.
x2 on all of what he said ! bought from all of them with no issues EVEN RPMOUTLET that everybody seem to have a problem with i havent

posi perf. :rockon:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It often helps to use the Search feature to check out a couple of vendors here that you're considering. You'll quickly get a good feel for which ones might be best for you. I can tell you that this is the first thread where I've heard someone had an issue with Lethal Performance. Jared is very customer service focused, and always tries to make his customers pleased with their products and service.

I surely hope if the OP had an issue with Lethal that he called Jared on the phone to discuss it.

VT4ever

Established Member
Everything got worked out eventually. Just had to contact them a few times on my order, didn't get a tracking number or ship date and ended up getting the wrong order shipped to me. I got a sweet deal on a 100mm billetflow idler out of it but now I'm looking at another week wait to get my parts. So overall not a totally bad experience since I got a sweet deal in the end.

I also want to note that I AM NOT bashing lethal performance at all. Their customer service always picked up the phone promptly and was very helpful. I understand that once in a while mistakes are made and I will order from them in the future if I have to. Just wanted to know what experiences people had lately with other stores since I want to order other things in the near future.

Thanks for everyone's input so far

EvilBlack

04 Sickness
Established Member
I tried twice to get a pulley and BOTH times it never went past the request and nobody got back to me. Dead air.

I did buy some stuff not long ago and it got here quickly, but I really overpaid for some of the parts.

Still can't get over the fact that I received NO CALLS or E-MAIL about the pulley. TWICE in the last couple of months. The second time I even told the guy on the phone what happened to me the first time.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Everything got worked out eventually. Just had to contact them a few times on my order, didn't get a tracking number or ship date and ended up getting the wrong order shipped to me. I got a sweet deal on a 100mm billetflow idler out of it but now I'm looking at another week wait to get my parts. So overall not a totally bad experience since I got a sweet deal in the end.

I also want to note that I AM NOT bashing lethal performance at all. Their customer service always picked up the phone promptly and was very helpful. I understand that once in a while mistakes are made and I will order from them in the future if I have to. Just wanted to know what experiences people had lately with other stores since I want to order other things in the near future.

Thanks for everyone's input so far

Thanks for the additional info. And best of luck with your future mods, wherever you buy them. :)

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
im still trying to get a hold of leathal for a complete clutch package, 4th the call and no call back ,,,not to impressd so far with them i hate to say.
thats very weird everytime i call i get some one & i even get them on the info help chat

so stay away from lethal?
thats really your preference i think they are great people i have ordered from just about every vendor thats been posted in this thread

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
I've spent TONS of money at lethal, spent alot at AM also. I've had nothing but good things to say about both companies. Lethal is my #1 though, AM for mostly wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread