Good ole Cali

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Is it safe to say the speed limiters will start with all government cars first, right?

That is correct. I have a Ca gov job and they monitor the speed religiously. It’s been this way for the last 10 years as far as I can remember. I’ve had several “talks” about watching my speed and respecting the district property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
Scott Wiener is the state senator sponsoring this speed governor bill. This is the same dick, I mean Wiener that got this bill passed:

Gov. Newsom Signs Bill to Protect Sex Offenders Who Have Homosexual Sex with Minors

Last year California Globe reported that State Senator Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco) and Assemblywoman Susan Eggman(D-Stockton) introduced legislation “to end blatant discrimination against LGBT young people regarding California’s sex offender registry.” Wiener and Eggman are members of the California Legislative LGBT Caucus.

Sen. Wiener:
“This bill states non-forcible sodomy, oral copulation, and sexual penetration with a minor do not require mandatory sex offender registration unless there is a ten-year gap between the minor and the other person."

Critics of this law state,
“This is a push to normalize pedophilia which has always been the aim of some in the homosexual community.”

Source: Gov. Newsom Signs Bill to Protect Sex Offenders Who Have Homosexual Sex with Minors – California Globe

Here's the ****ing ****** we are dealing with:
2022-Scott-Wiener-e1698694620271.jpeg

Last edited:

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
Oops. My GPS stopped working...
That's alright sir, we will use your cell data to locate where you were driving, pull up the cameras, and confirm the auto you were in.

Then they make it impossible to deal with them. So you will submit to the new, shit, rules. Then they have plausible deniability. We didn't force you! We just exhausted all of your other options. Kinda like the vax folk. You were not forced, you had a choice! I dunno, maybe I'm over the edge.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
That is correct. I have a Ca gov job and they monitor the speed religiously. It’s been this way for the last 10 years as far as I can remember. I’ve had several “talks” about watching my speed and respecting the district property.

Is there an actual speed limiter or do you just get a stern talking when exceeding the speed limit? When I ask if government vehicles will be limited, I mean every single one and not just the vehicle for the dog catcher or the person weed wacking the intersection of insanity lane and absurdity drive.

Edit: The scumbag politician looks just how I assumed. He's comes off as an insecure geek from the land of gay sex who thinks he has knowledge for the rest of the normal, civilized people. He should spend some time in a forest.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Is there an actual speed limiter or do you just get a stern talking when exceeding the speed limit? When I ask if government vehicles will be limited, I mean every single one and not just the vehicle for the dog catcher or the person weed wacking the intersection of insanity lane and absurdity drive.

Edit: The scumbag politician looks just how I assumed. He's comes off as an insecure geek from the land of gay sex who thinks he has knowledge for the rest of the normal, civilized people. He should spend some time in a forest.

On my fleet I get a notification if any of my drivers exceed 70mph

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
I would like nothing more than California to burn to the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I'm so glad I got out of that stuff and drove with no rules, no logs so to speak.

Yup I got second by second

Harsh turns .. harsh brakes. Harsh accels

Will get notification of 5 above speed limit.

Notification of if a driver looks at their phone.

Etc

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Yup I got second by second

Harsh turns .. harsh brakes. Harsh accels

Will get notification of 5 above speed limit.

Notification of if a driver looks at their phone.

Etc
Crazy, I drove back in the 55mph days. I remember getting pulled over on a Saturday on I-90 coming out of Warren, Pa with 9,000 gallons of unleaded Memorial day weekend running 70. It was like a train behind me with cars, had to be 20 following me in the right and left lanes. He said "Do you know how fast you were going?" Me, "Just keeping up with the flow of traffic", Trooper, "You were the flow of traffic". Short chuckle by me, and said "I just want to get home". He was cool and let me go and told me to be careful. Good times.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Scott Wiener is the state senator sponsoring this speed governor bill. This is the same dick, I mean Wiener that got this bill passed:

Gov. Newsom Signs Bill to Protect Sex Offenders Who Have Homosexual Sex with Minors

Last year California Globe reported that State Senator Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco) and Assemblywoman Susan Eggman(D-Stockton) introduced legislation “to end blatant discrimination against LGBT young people regarding California’s sex offender registry.” Wiener and Eggman are members of the California Legislative LGBT Caucus.

Sen. Wiener:
“This bill states non-forcible sodomy, oral copulation, and sexual penetration with a minor do not require mandatory sex offender registration unless there is a ten-year gap between the minor and the other person."

Critics of this law state,
“This is a push to normalize pedophilia which has always been the aim of some in the homosexual community.”

Source: Gov. Newsom Signs Bill to Protect Sex Offenders Who Have Homosexual Sex with Minors – California Globe

Here's the ****ing ****** we are dealing with:
View attachment 1826363

Dont be a ****ing BIGGOT!

Its minor attracted persons, you insensitive animal!

YOu Ar OfFenSsiVE!!!!!

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
The way things are going it won’t even matter, the ****ing traffic is so bad out here you move at a crawl most of the time anyway.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member

Our f-550’s are limited to 83mph and the Freightliner M2 (2 axle rig) I drive is limited to 72mph. The sedans and pickups as far as I know are not limited as I have had my f-250 work truck up to 90 when I was passing someone.. as far as being disciplined. It depends on the reporting manager. I used to have a prick of a boss who would put it on your annual eval and would hold it against you. My current boss doesn’t really care and just mentions it cuz he has to then it’s never brought up again till you do it again. It’s also a terminable offense to tamper with the gps system. It has that foil tamper seal that remains if you try and take it off. I found out the gps parameters from my fleet friend. It’s 10mph over the posted speed limit for 6 min or 80mph for 1min. So I set the cruise for 9mph over the posted speed and just cruise while everyone flies around me.

Users who are viewing this thread