Good news on this Easter Sunday

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I was about to post a thread about this. I am out after seeing a movie with my lil girl. Stopped here at mcdonalds and seen the news on the tube. Amazing news, kinda of bring tears to your eyes when you see what can be acomplished when a bunch of people who never knew each other at oine point come together and make sacrifices and put their life on the line for someone they have never even met.

Props to the Navy for sitting out there as long as they have to make sure the captain would be ok. Props to the captain for putting his life on the line to protect the people on his ship, he is a true hero imo.

Anyways, just wanted to give my opinion on the situation. Sorry if this is hard to read, using my blackberry.

Happy easter everyone, gotta go grab ice cream cone for little one.

DrZacharyus

Banned
I was about to post a thread about this. I am out after seeing a movie with my lil girl. Stopped here at mcdonalds and seen the news on the tube. Amazing news, kinda of bring tears to your eyes when you see what can be acomplished when a bunch of people who never knew each other at oine point come together and make sacrifices and put their life on the line for someone they have never even met.

Props to the Navy for sitting out there as long as they have to make sure the captain would be ok. Props to the captain for putting his life on the line to protect the people on his ship, he is a true hero imo.

Anyways, just wanted to give my opinion on the situation. Sorry if this is hard to read, using my blackberry.

Happy easter everyone, gotta go grab ice cream cone for little one.

Quit lying, the ice-cream is for you.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
We were just talking about the captain tonight and wondering if he would be freed. To bad the fourth captor made it out alive.

Fugazied

Established Member
You don't want to mess with US Navy Seals. The somali pirates are not well trained at all, lots of them are low level crooks an ex-farmers who have been forced into crime by the non-existant economy. If they don't rob ships they starve. So basically there's no stoppin the pirates from trying. Military just destroys them, but they sure are crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread