good double din radio for cobra

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
you need to use the usb plug and go into the setting and other stuff...

here is a great website that will address several questions and answer most of them also.

KenwoodForums.com • Index page

thank me now because you will be there for a while looking at all the neat shit you can do to your kenwood :)

Thank you sir :beer: when I put it in i never really played with it but hot damn it has a crap load a features. It still sometimes creep people out when it let's me know there's traffic ahead lol

mhinchley

Established Member
Pioneer AVH-X4500BT DVD receiver at Crutchfield.com I installed the AVH-X4400BT last year and love it. It doesn't have GPS, but I use my phone for that. Here's a picture.

f36229ea.jpg
I have this one too. Love it. Does everything that I want and more. Being a vert, screen is hard to read in the sun when the top is down, but that is the only pit fall. It did sound like shit, and I immediately figured out I had to replace all the speakers and ditch the factory amps. Threw in some pioneer speakers and a Bazooka tube in the trunk, and sounds great now. You will have to ditch the amps and speakers, no matter what you do if you want it to sound decent btw cuz Ford used 8 ohm set up and most, if now all aftermarket are 4 ohms. Like I said, I tried it and it sound like crap. Immediately gave in and went with new speakers & powered sub.

Last edited:

Stage 4.6

Established Member
You guys have some sweet looking wallpapers. I was trying to hold off on purchasing a nice stereo, but after reading this thread its getting tempting.

Users who are viewing this thread