Going to Maui in 15 days....

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by Flooznie
7. If you are white, stay the hell away from Waianae or Kalihi past 1 am.

Flooznie

LMFAO. We used to go night diving out at Pray For Sex, and we got hassled quite a few times by locals.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
If you want a recommendation for some great restaurants I would definately make a reservation for Sansai, its a japanese restaurant with some of the best food I have ever eaten. Their slogan is "the other red meat" talking about tuna. Another place that has really good food is the Restaurant at the Grand Wialia(sp?) hotel. I don't remember the name of the place, but its their "fancy restaurant".

the most fun I have there is snorkling/scuba diving. I did that every day for 2-3 hours a day. Just have fun, be safe and watch out for sharks j/k.

Nosdog3

Established Member
Originally posted by Flooznie

7. If you are white, stay the hell away from Waianae or Kalihi past 1 am.

Flooznie
Originally posted by 99GTP guy
:??:

The equivilent of a white guy going inner city at night for no reason :eek:

808PlayBoy

Sittin in the Sand Box
Established Member
tehres plenty areas to stay out of after midnight, NosDog3 can attest to it:bash: the Golf Courses out here are sweet, but gte expensive tho. 70+ for one round per person. i think everyone else covered most of the things to do tho, oh and the Club life isnt to bad either:rockon:

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
i was in kanapali last year, and it was great.. visit lahaina for a day or two, hana is cool (but it's a very lonnnng drive). do whatever it is you want.. rent a jeep or something.. it's relatively inexpensive. their are tons of drug dealers, haha... visit all the more popular places on the map, you can get around the island pretty fast :)

KDog

Established Member
Schedule a visit with the Paradise Cobra Performance Club of course!! (while you're on Oahu) :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread