Going to Maui in 15 days....

Slobra

Established Member
Going to Maui for 2 weeks and to get married. What are MUST THINGS to do there? We're staying at the Hyatt at Ka'anapali.. So far, we've planned a sunset cruise, 3 golfing days for me :D , snorkling at that volcano off the coast, trip over to Oahu... :)

GoatDaddy

On Maui:
Mount Haleakala.
Road to Hana
Lappert's Ice Cream
Buy weed from roadside vendors.

Oahu:
Lappert's Ice Cream.
Pearl Harbor.
Diamond Head
Snorkel in Hanauma Bay
North Shore
Drive Completely around the Island.
Chinaman's Hat.
Moose McGillicuddys downtown & watch 50 drunk Marines fight over one ugly chick.

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by ZincDude
:rockon: :-D :beer: :thumbsup: That's what I was thinking but I don't do that sort of thing!!:-D

Seriously...these big local braddas park their car at the end of their driveway, sit on the hood, and hold up big fat buds to passersby. they don't give a phuk.

dorky LS1 chick

still lurking...
Established Member
Originally posted by BlownCobraGirl
Awwww Amber, I'll park my cobra next to your SS anyday, the only difference is that I don't have a penis:lol1:

*sigh* that's love

i need a mustang man :(

or just a man period..geez..beggars can't be choosers

BlownCobraGirl

~SVT Sweet Thang~
Originally posted by dorky LS1 chick
*sigh* that's love

i need a mustang man :(

or just a man period..geez..beggars can't be choosers

Well, there's a certian cruise and there are guys on this certian cruise. Are you going?:-D

Slobra

Established Member
We did have matching LS1's (mine was black though). :rockon: But mine was pushing over 450rwhp.. After taking the tranny out every weekend, I got sick of it, got rid of it and now own a cobra. :D

Nosdog3

Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
Moose McGillicuddys downtown & watch 50 drunk Marines fight over one ugly chick.

That is the truth :lol:
The Irish Rose and Kelly Oneils arent bad either. May want to check out the track (Take H-1 west to exit one, 1 mile down on the left)
I think everyone else pretty much hit up the things to do :beer:

Flooznie

Nuclear Reactor Operator
Established Member
Hi there, I"ve lived in Hawaii for almost 6 years now, and while I don't know much about Maui, I know all kind of stuff about O'ahu.

1. If you go to Arizona Memorial, go EARLY!!!!!! It sucks waiting in line all day.

2. Go to Waikiki once then stay the hell away from it.

3. Visit the Macadamian nut farm off the windward side of the island. They have LOTS of free samples.

4. Go to the North Shore and visit Dole Pineapple plantation. It is pretty touristy, but I had a lot of fun.

5. If you insist on hanging out in Waikiki, go to Todai. It is all you can eat Alaskan king crab legs, and sushi for like 15 bucks. Todai is located on Kalakaua across from Hilton Hawaiian Village.

6. If you are a certified scuba diver, get a boat charter dive off Fisherman's Wharf. They have 2 wrecks down there (100' down) and it is a lot of fun.

7. If you are white, stay the hell away from Waianae or Kalihi past 1 am.

PM if you want more details. I don't even do much of that touristy shit anymore. It is too goddamn expensive to live here.

Flooznie

Flooznie

Nuclear Reactor Operator
Established Member
I forgot. Rent a Viper and take it to Hawaii Raceway Park off Exit 1 on H-1 and hot rod the **** out of it. If I had to pay 300 bucks a day for a rental, they are getting some bald tires back.

Users who are viewing this thread