Going to ireland.

type911

Heave To....
Established Member
Don't kiss the Blarney Stone. The Locals Pee on it. Do go to the little pubs in Doolin. Great times. rent the smallest car you can because the roads are two lanes but the size of one American lane.

Common

Established Member
Don't kiss the Blarney Stone. The Locals Pee on it. Do go to the little pubs in Doolin. Great times. rent the smallest car you can because the roads are two lanes but the size of one American lane.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
I went for a week for my birthday in April. I was in southern Ireland in Limirick most of the time.

I was gonna rent a car but their bus system is amazing. Every 10 mins in most cities and for cheap. My week pass was like 40 bucks.

You don't have to take Euro's everywhere. Everyplace takes Mastercard and usually Visa. Amex and Disc are few and far between.

The locals are relaxed as can be. Totally different life style. The youth over there doesn't really respect the country anymore. They littered everywhere and grafitti is on a lot of monuments.

All in all I loved going. Had a blast and drank a shitton of Guinness and Whisky. Don't be afraid to duck into any pub to drink. They were always friendly.

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
Go to Dublin, Limerick, Kilkenny and Cork.

EDIT:

Don't stay in youth hostels if you are a college student, they are sketchy as hell. If you wanna see the whole country get a railpass. you can get one for cheap and the trains are really nice. And the blarney stone thing is true, I saw a guy pissing on it at 2am. Very weird time.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
My bro went to Ireland after high school and loved it. He went on the Guiness factory tour and said it was cool, you just drink free samples the whole time!

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
I really want to go to IRELAND and I will sometime in the near future. I am a big of anything IRISH related due to heritage and what not. Take some pictures when you go and post them whenever you come back. :thumbsup:

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
Galway was my favorite city there. Go to the Aran Islands if you get a chance. Definately worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread