Going to Iraq...see you in a year!

Surubasi

Established Member
I'm going to Iraq, see you guys in a year...my cobra is in good hands at performance autosport in richmond, getting the full griggs gr40 installed while i'm gone...

see you when i get home!

Dave

TruBluLightning

Sellout
Established Member
Good luck man and be safe. I have been there as well. Do the best to keep your spirits up. God speed and get home in one piece!!!!!!!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Dave, good luck over there and hope you can stay in touch through SVTP. Let us know how you're doing and like TruBlu said: STAY SAFE!!!!

TRBO VNM

IronTerp said:
Dave, good luck over there and hope you can stay in touch through SVTP. Let us know how you're doing and like TruBlu said: STAY SAFE!!!!

+1 appreciate everything everyone is doing over there. :beer:

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
good luck, and watch yer six.

and as jason said, thank your for defending out country, and those who cannot defend themselves.

cory

Hissnhoss

1 Rotation @ A time....
Established Member
Surubasi said:
I'm going to Iraq, see you guys in a year...my cobra is in good hands at performance autosport in richmond, getting the full griggs gr40 installed while i'm gone...

see you when i get home!

Dave

Dave I have been there and back, stay safe and thanks for your service! You will have internet while in country and can keep up with all the post here on SVTPERFORMANCE. Peace in the middle east!

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
Take care of yourself and the rest of the crew that you will be with , and be alert stay alive !!. GODS SPEED MAN

Users who are viewing this thread