Going to Cali for 10 days, need suggestions

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
take the 101/1 highways for some coastal views. Monterey area, santa barbara and cut over inland to go to anaheim.

Be sure to check out GOofy's kitchen while at Disneyland. LOL

03SoniCobra

no title, look away
Established Member
I have to drive in the Los Angeles area every day. Three miles? Don't think distance in miles, think distance in time spent not traveling. Don't even consider driving between 6am and 10am, or from 4pm and 7pm weekdays. I frequently have to drive from my house on the westside to Warner bros. in Universal City. It's only 13.2 miles. but I must leave my house by noon if I expect to be able to spent one hour there and still make it back by 5pm. And if there is an accident ANYWHERE on the 405 or 101 you are dead.

As long as you stay out of LA you will be better off.

lol..so true..last time i was in Los Angeles, i drove from Hawthorne (just a few miles from LAX) and went on whatever highway takes you to I-10, i forget what it was, well anyway, that particular highway had speeds of...dead stop to 5 mph...then i finally get to I-10 east...and its the same deal, traffic barely moving..after about 4 or so hours i was out of the county. Oh and there was no wrecks or anything, this was apparently just another day in LA.

getleftcobra

CAN U READ DA PLATE!!!
Established Member
all the above are great idea. beware rite now its been hot out here in antioch. i just moved to antioch

svtleen

Established Member
Antioch is not far from San Francisco you should go to Golden Park there is a place call " Academy of Science Museum" admission is cheap and there is a lot to see.

Users who are viewing this thread