Going to be in Anaheim,Ca for a week..

00streetfighter

Established Member
Hey SVTP'ers.. I'm going to be in Anaheim for a week for some really cool training.. My question is.. I've never been there so, where are some good interesting eats? Any places I should not miss while I'm there? Keep in mind I'll have to taxi to most places, but any ideas? The training will be fun, but I definitely want to get out and do somethings while I'm there.. Thanks!

oldmodman

Established Member
Are you asking about thing other than the obvious?

Like Disneyland?

Or Knotts Berry Farm?

The only reason other than those two I have ever gone to Anaheim is to go to a gun show at Anaheim Stadium. And it sucked.

00streetfighter

Established Member
I'm going to be there for training,so may DAYS will be full.. I'm more interested in easy night time things to do.. restaurants, night clubs, sites, etc..

00streetfighter

Established Member

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It's too bad you won't have a rental car because there are so many great areas to visit near Anaheim. My wife and I were there (well, we actually stayed in Long Beach) last September. You'll have a good time with what WJK posted. Enjoy your stay there.

Machdup1

Established Member
One thing i learned when i worked Disneyland as a kid, don't stray from the tourist areas, back in the day the area around disney could get rough quick. Last time i was there my group got jumped by two crack addicts.

Try rolling down the coast on 1 to Newport Beach, Laguna Beach and Dana Point. Check out Salt Creek Beach Park. Lots of good restaurants in Laguna.

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
I will be the next weekend for a wedding at Disney. My wife's cousin is marrying a total gold digging whore. Funny thing is her other cousin said that out loud....

Anyway, all I want is to somehow make it to Santa Monica Beach. That's it. No clue how far away this is for some of you though.

oldmodman

Established Member
I will be the next weekend for a wedding at Disney. My wife's cousin is marrying a total gold digging whore. Funny thing is her other cousin said that out loud....

Anyway, all I want is to somehow make it to Santa Monica Beach. That's it. No clue how far away this is for some of you though.

Depending on the time of day and day of the week the drive from Disneyland to the Santa Monica Pier could take as little as 45 minutes, or as long as five hours.
You will be traversing some of the most heavily traveled freeways in the world.
Do you have a Garmin?

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
Make sure to check out Slaters 50 50 to get some grub. Welcome | Slater's 50/50 - Burgers by Design
Menu | Slater's 50/50 - Burgers by Design

"Welcome to Slater’s 50/50 the newest brand in interactive dining! Here at Slater’s we have established a fun, contemporary casual environment to design your perfect gourmet burger. The menu features five choices of meats from our spicy fire beef patty, the perfectly spiced turkey, one of the best veggie patties around and of course the signature 50/50 (50% ground beef and 50% ground bacon)! Throw fresh bread, 12 cheeses, 30 toppings and 20 sauces and you are sure to get the perfect meal at Slater’s."

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
:lol:

if you like fried chicken, eat at Mrs Knotts fried chicken dinner restaurant. insanely good! you dont have to go IN knotts to eat there. the restaurant is out front. :dancenana:

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
Depending on the time of day and day of the week the drive from Disneyland to the Santa Monica Pier could take as little as 45 minutes, or as long as five hours.
You will be traversing some of the most heavily traveled freeways in the world.
Do you have a Garmin?

No Garmin. We don't even have a car. We are flying in to LAX, getting a shuttle to the hotel and I have no clue after that.

Users who are viewing this thread