going to be a dad. :/

cheesegt

584 SS
Established Member
im going to be a dad. just found out today.
its a weird feeling at the moment but its still sinking in. but somewhat excited

been together for close to 5 years this april. i recently got my own house and with a steady job going good so far and the year has barely started.

hoping its a boy! going to the doctor next week. :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

tallfreak

Just a newb
Established Member
Congrats! I would be flippin' out! Of course I am still in college, so that might be why lol.

2FST4USonicBlue

Established Member
I used to feel the same way about wanting a boy (being a male, athlete and football coach, I think it is natural), but God has blessed me with 2 wonderful daughters. Having kids is life changing, but is the best thing ever. I'm only 27 and I cant imagine my life without my daughters. Congrats and hope all goes well with the pregnancy.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Congrats!!! Best of luck to you and your family :beer:

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
congrats!!

while i am no father, i got to watch my niece and nephew grow since birth, and its truly an amazing bond that you form with someone that is much deeper than i have felt for any other individual

GTFlow

Freak of Nature
Established Member
That's awesome brother!!! Congrats. You life is going change.....for the better of course. Kids are great....

:thumbsup:

semperfimrn1

Established Member
congrats!!

no matter a boy or a girl just make sure you are there for your kid and not just up and leave em.

best of luck to you and your family!!!

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
this coulda saved u a lot of money..
Condom_rolled.jpg

ssssnake

Established Member
Congratulations! Yeah, your life will change, but it will be full. You'll have a family. A few years back I watched my son looking at his baby daughter, and I told him, "Now you know how much I loved you." He has two now that make my life full.

P1010059.jpg
TrinityandMach1.jpg

Lawman

Established Member
Congratulations! I have 2 sons, and a daughter. It's an awesome feeling, and I wouldn't trade it for the world!

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Congrats man.

My wife's been hounding me about it. I'm trying to put it off 1 more year before I take the plunge.

Users who are viewing this thread