Going back to stock what do i need to buy? Paxton Questions.

BigMackCoyote

I have a Boost Leak!
Established Member
What all do i need to put my car back to stock? I have a paxton kit on there and i didn't install it so i have no clue what all was cut and needs to be purchased new?

I have the stock parts that came off however i don't have the parts that were cut. Thanks!

stang910

Established Member
The lower valance, fan shroud, PCV hoses, brake booster hose and upper radiator hose was cut. The front bumper was cut also, but it will all be hidden when the lower valance is on. That's all I can think of. Having issues or just ready for something else?

Laztug

Established Member
Selling the kit?
I will swap my stock uncut parts in exchange for your hacked up plastic and scrap metal you added under your hood.:-D

BigMackCoyote

I have a Boost Leak!
Established Member
The car is fun but i keep getting speeding tickets so i have decided to trade it on on a car with a little more luxury and less speed. A Bmw m6 or going back to what i had before a 300c srt8, The car scene where i live is almost completely dead now with all of the low and slow cars ruining everything so no point in having a fast car on the street.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
I bought a 1999 lexus rx 300 in pretty good shape it has everything but bluetooth a suv that cost over 40k new in 1999 .. Its real comfortable. I use it daily for errands , recreation etc.. So I don't have to put a whole lot of miles on my stang. Ive been lucky not to get any tickets. I figure the less i have to drive my mustang around the less likely i will get a ticket. Ever since i decided to go to over 600 hp with a paxton i knew it would be better to have a second vehicle...you should look for a decent second vehicle rather then get rid of your mustang! Just my 2 cents.

bam2012@TBR

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I dd with 610 and as long as you only get on it in short burst you are good. I would love to run the gears all the time, but you can't. I wouldn't get rid of it, you just need to control yourself behind the wheel. Hell I want more power already. Just ordered my rxt clutch, steel flywheel. Headers and return fuel will follow next. Keep building a beast and only uncork it when you can.

ATTFighter

Established Member
Going to have to agree with beef, a heavy foot is a heavy foot if your getting rid of your mustang cause of speeding tickets a M6 with 500 hp v10 or the v8tt 550hp aint gonna make a difference my friend. Might as well keep the stang.

oneslo5.0

Established Member
I'll come to you, do the swap for free with all my stock parts and the blower will be payment? :D

BigMackCoyote

I have a Boost Leak!
Established Member
Haha i appreciate the offers guys but i already have a buyer lined up for everything but the headers & mid pipe which i know i won't have a problem selling. I'm still debating on this right now because i know i will miss the power. I'm most likely going to put the car up for sale locally first and see what kind of interest i get and then if its not the price i want i got a pretty sweet trade in offer if i take it back to stock on a car i'm looking at. Only time and my finance's will tell what i do haha.

And beefcake i agree with you haha. I know its me and not the car getting tickets but the Grabber blue sticks out like a sore thumb. I have people i never met before tell me where i live when i first meet them because they know where my car is always parked at haha.

Last edited:

stang8psi

Established Member
if you have a buyer for the blower kit, do what I and others have done, Switch the coolant hoses, fan shroud, lower valance. and the brake booster you can just put non tee in there so no need to replace that part.

nordy racer

Established Member
like a M6 is slow, right.. just like what Beef stated, a heavy right foot in any car will get you tickets..

Users who are viewing this thread