Go Nando! Ferrari F1

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Dude - it was Schumacher's first race back in 3 YEARS. Give him a little time to get back up to speed.

LOL..I wasn't really bagging on him. I would love to see Schuey and Brawn succeed and I think they have the possibility to do so. I also do not expect Rosberg to rollover and die either, he is not Barichello, so don't expect him to be a tail gunner.

EDIT: FWIW, I am excited to see what Rosberg can do in Brawn/Merc. I have always thought the kid had some talent, just didn't quite have a podium car with the Williams Team.

Last edited:

Coiled03

Established Member
So who is your favorite driver?

I've always been a Schumacher fan, even from his GP2 days (not that I could see those races on TV). His driving style has always impressed me - smooth as glass. That and the fact that he knows how to develop a team from the ground up. Just look at what he did with Ferrari.

Sad to say he likely won't win any races this year, and his window is rapidly closing as a 41-year old. But, I think next year could be a good one for he and Ross Brawn. If it doesn't work out for him, I think his legacy is pretty safe. :-D

EDIT: BTW, we do have an "official" thread over in the sports section: http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...10-formula-one-world-championship-thread.html

Last edited:

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
LOL..I wasn't really bagging on him. I would love to see Schuey and Brawn succeed and I think they have the possibility to do so. I also do not expect Rosberg to rollover and die either, he is not Barichello, so don't expect him to be a tail gunner.

EDIT: FWIW, I am excited to see what Rosberg can do in Brawn/Merc. I have always thought the kid had some talent, just didn't quite have a podium car with the Williams Team.

I think 2011 will be the year for Schumahcer to try for his 8th title. It's already said that Schumacher does not like an understeering car and with narrower front tires, the car will understeer alot. I'm really glad for Rosberg though, he deserves a winning car. Setting the fastest lap for your very first F1 race is something special.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Watched the race this morning. As much as I'm a Ferrari die-hard, I REFUSE to cheer for Alonso. The guy's a first-rate asshole in my book.

Regardless, it should be a great season. So many interesting rule changes.

I hate to say it but your not a true Tifosi.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
I beg to differ man. You say teams can't stand him, yet he was the hottest commodity this off-season. I personally think he is the best driver in the field at this present time. Why do you say he never has anything good to say about anybody else? Did you hear his interview today? All he did was mention his team and what a great job they've done to get this car to where it is and get him this victory.

If he wasn't the best driver ferrari wouldn't have signed him. Fernado will have a different attitude w/ ferrari. Like he said ferrari is the best team in F1.

Blown 89

Established Member
I REFUSE to cheer for Alonso. The guy's a first-rate asshole in my book.
Agreed. Anyone who disagrees hasn't watched F1 much. His antics at McLaren, tantrums on track, and derogatory comments in the press scream grade-A asshole.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Ummm.....ok. I never claimed to be, unless you're trying to read in to my statement that I'm a die-hard Ferrari fan. :??: :dw:

correct a diehard ferrari fan is called a tifosi.. So your more of a bandwagoneer.. Not sure please clarify

Coiled03

Established Member
correct a diehard ferrari fan is called a tifosi.. So your more of a bandwagoneer.. Not sure please clarify

:lol: I know what a Tifosi is, dude. Is it really that big of a deal?

By your definition, I guess I'm a "bandwagoneer" who's been a Ferrari fan since - ohhh - about 1985 or so. Guess I'll turn in my Tifosi card because Alonso sucks, :lol:.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
:lol: I know what a Tifosi is, dude. Is it really that big of a deal?

By your definition, I guess I'm a "bandwagoneer" who's been a Ferrari fan since - ohhh - about 1985 or so. Guess I'll turn in my Tifosi card because Alonso sucks, :lol:.

ok... carry on

Users who are viewing this thread