Go LFP!

CannibalCobra

Established Member
I just ordered a lower pulley kit and alternator pulley from LFP. They said it'll be here friday, and it was only $330.95 shipped! Go LFP!

RD SNAKE

Established Member
im running a LFP lower setup. have nothing but good things to report! LFP rocks, I have a radiator, Ice box...their prodocts kick ass!

AirForce Hemi

Kenne Bell FTW
Established Member
CannibalCobra said:
I just ordered a lower pulley kit and alternator pulley from LFP. They said it'll be here friday, and it was only $330.95 shipped! Go LFP!

I dont get it. You bought the lower kit and an alt pulley. The lower kit by its self is 330. :shrug:

Ninedown

Established Member
AirForce Hemi said:
I dont get it. You bought the lower kit and an alt pulley. The lower kit by its self is 330. :shrug:

I believe if you call in & tell them you are an SVTP member you get a reduced cost. I beleive 10%....

mavereq

Established Member
i just installed my 4# lower, 3.2 alt pulley, dual-pass h/e, and aluminum ic reservoir today.... all lfp. definate sotp improvement. the h/e was a snap to swap. i wish the lower kit had come with directions so that i didn't have to spend an extra hour mocking everything up to make sure i had the part on right, but i changed it all out in about 5 hours, including the new tune from milehidyno.

and for those who were telling me how hard it would be to break the nut loose on the crank pulley, a breaker bar/cheater pipe broke it free easily with the car up in the air in 4th gear with the e-brake pulled tight.

Buds03Cobra

Established Member
I will tell you what, So far I orderd all thats in my sig from LFP excepth the whipple and they have been good to me.
I orderd it all at one time so they gave me the best price they could, beating every one els with out even asking them to match.

AirForce Hemi

Kenne Bell FTW
Established Member
mavereq said:
i just installed my 4# lower, 3.2 alt pulley, dual-pass h/e, and aluminum ic reservoir today.... all lfp. definate sotp improvement. the h/e was a snap to swap. i wish the lower kit had come with directions so that i didn't have to spend an extra hour mocking everything up to make sure i had the part on right, but i changed it all out in about 5 hours, including the new tune from milehidyno.

and for those who were telling me how hard it would be to break the nut loose on the crank pulley, a breaker bar/cheater pipe broke it free easily with the car up in the air in 4th gear with the e-brake pulled tight.

Sweet good to know you did all that pretty quick. Makes me think I can do it. lol

sndmn_2000

Next is a Vette
Established Member
LFP is one of the best companies out there. I have my cooling stuff from them and so far iam really happy.

mavereq

Established Member
AirForce Hemi said:
Sweet good to know you did all that pretty quick. Makes me think I can do it. lol

i will say this though: if you plan on doing the radiator any time soon, do the front pulley at the same time. if the fan and radiator had been out, that job would have been ten times easier.

AirForce Hemi

Kenne Bell FTW
Established Member
mavereq said:
i will say this though: if you plan on doing the radiator any time soon, do the front pulley at the same time. if the fan and radiator had been out, that job would have been ten times easier.

Hrm never really planed on doing the radiator but thanks for the input. I can see how that would help a lot. :beer:

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
+1 for LFP. Mark is great and always takes car of us here at SVTP. They offer great discounts for any SVTP member. My 4# lower kit, Gatorback belt and 3.20 Alt pully was $364.00 shipped.

AirForce Hemi

Kenne Bell FTW
Established Member
Turkish said:
+1 for LFP. Mark is great and always takes car of us here at SVTP. They offer great discounts for any SVTP member. My 4# lower kit, Gatorback belt and 3.20 Alt pully was $364.00 shipped.

Sweet. When I call LFP to order stuff do I ask for Mark and tell him I'm on SVTP?

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Yeah Airforce, whenever you call and whoever you talk to just tell them your an SVTP member and would like to get the discount. All they ask for in return is a little praise on the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread