GMC Syclone

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
The GMC Syclone/Typhoon are pretty much extinct up here.
I just searched AutoTrader for all of Canada and I only got 1 hit.

1993 GMC JIMMY TYPHOON TURBO AWD
$16,000
88,000 kms
1a7996410a0a0065008c39d7bb81b487.jpg

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
I would love a Bright Teal, Red or white Typhoon...they look SO good lowered on a nice set of Z06 wheels or ZR1s with 17x11 in the back

Ass Eyes

Helter Skelter
Established Member
in this economy with rising fuel prices you think a niche vehicle like that is in a seller's market? please elaborate.

Sure... it's simple: There were very few Syclone's to begin with and many fewer left that are low-mile and stock. It's not like we're talking about something as common as a Lightning.

Not sure what gas prices have to do with anything... nobody seriously interested in this is cross-shopping a Prius.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
Sure... it's simple: There were very few Syclone's to begin with and many fewer left that are low-mile and stock. It's not like we're talking about something as common as a Lightning.

Not sure what gas prices have to do with anything... nobody seriously interested in this is cross-shopping a Prius.

you're right. there's probably some, relatively speaking, low profile syclone club that has a few people willing to overpay for this vehicle. i always forget about the idiot groupies some vehicles have.

but imo, i wouldn't buy this 20 year old maintenance time bomb.

Users who are viewing this thread