GM Forum equivelant to SVTPerformance??

PIKE5.0

Established Member
So this is the best forum under the sun for all things Ford.. And I badly need to find something for GM, particularly 2010 Caddilac CTS.

I'm trying to find a Hood/Grill/Front bumper for my mom's 2010 CTS. Blown semi tire nailed the front on the highway.

Anyway, I can't even find any good aftermarket sites for the Caddilac or other new GM cars.

Any help or direction is sooooo appreciated.

spray'n mach 1

Established Member
there isn't one which is why are the gm fan boys are over here....but on a serious note I have had good luck on ls1 tech for all things gm...good luck

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
There will be a GM-based site equivalent to SVTPerformance one day.

As soon as the feds subsidize it.

It will still suck.

UncleDan

Established Member
There should be a CTS V forum, but the oldest and most popular one is LS1TECH. Lots of knowledgeable LSX guys on there.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Cadillacforums.com I believe. I have a ctsv and I'm a member, but never go unless I need something. You should be able to find what you need there

Prototype007

Established Member
LS1tech has been around the longest and still remaining active, that I know of.

There is no GM site that even comes close to this one though.

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
Wasn't the admin working on lsperformance or something. I remember seeing a gm site sharing the svtperformance member database but mostly taken over by spam. Maybe its time to finish that site...

Posted via Topify on Android

ViciousJay

Established Member
So this is the best forum under the sun for all things Ford.. And I badly need to find something for GM, particularly 2010 Caddilac CTS.

I'm trying to find a Hood/Grill/Front bumper for my mom's 2010 CTS. Blown semi tire nailed the front on the highway.

Anyway, I can't even find any good aftermarket sites for the Caddilac or other new GM cars.

Any help or direction is sooooo appreciated.

if its V then CTSVOWNERS.com if just a cts cadillacforum.com

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
I'll add lincolnvscadillac.com as a possibility. I've been a member there for several years and it's a decent site. Don't know about the parts you need, but it doesn't hurt to look.

blackvette101

Established Member
you can find GM forums with the tech knowledge on LSx cars but their is not another forum like SVTP for the other stuff which usually makes it boring if you do not have any tech questions.

PIKE5.0

Established Member
Thanks a lot guys.. I checked out cadillacforums, but its so damn unorganized. I'm just spoiled with this site. I should eventually find what I need there lol

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
Thanks a lot guys.. I checked out cadillacforums, but its so damn unorganized. I'm just spoiled with this site. I should eventually find what I need there lol

True that! Even with all the BS, this is the best forum for car guys, bar none. I'd guess close to a 1/4 of our "long-term" members don't even own SVT products. Yet we keep coming back here!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Sid would love to hear this. Yes, SVTP is definitely very well laid out and organized. There is not another forum site that even comes close.

But yeah, LS1Tech or one of the Caddy forums might work.

ViciousJay

Established Member

It really not that bad, for tech it's decent for overall it's boring. Now ctsvowners is good :beer:n

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
Honestly, most of the posters here speak the truth. LS1tech is probably the best then there's LS1.com. I like this forum the most out of all the other car forums because I like Fords, but overall I think it's the best.

Users who are viewing this thread