Global West Subframe Connectors #929C

FrankeSVT

Enthusiast
Established Member
The subframe connectors have NEVER been used. The previous owner included them in the sale and just never got around to putting them on. $350. Prefer a local sale so I don't have to worry about shipping.

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

FrankeSVT

Enthusiast
Established Member
They are for convertible. I'm selling because I don't want to spend the cash to get someone with the means of welding to do it. I would also like to get a set of 18" wheels and tires and those cost a lot of $$$.

Rusty67

Established Member
If I was you, I would pay the 2 or so hours of labor to have those bad boys installed. Chassis flex on a vert has got to be WAY worse then a coupe. You are going to gain a lot more from the install of those subframe connectors then you will from any 18" rim and tire combo. Forget about the bling and go with what will be a true upgrade for your car.

badazzebz06

Established Member
chassis flex on a vert isnt that bad i put 507 485 down on a steggy port and thru drag radials and my shits fine just dont get sra and a kenne bell or u WILL need them lol

FrankeSVT

Enthusiast
Established Member
chassis flex on a vert isnt that bad i put 507 485 down on a steggy port and thru drag radials and my shits fine just dont get sra and a kenne bell or u WILL need them lol

I just have the standard pullied terminator. I also drive my car like a grandpa:rolling:.

black 10th vert

Established Member
I would just install them since you have them already. They make a huge difference in a vert, even if you don't race it. It really tightens up the whole thing, and makes it much more solid. As someone else mentioned, you will get way more out of installing these, than a wheel upgrade. Good luck either way, though.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I have the coupe version of those and they work nice!:thumbsup:
I put them on in 04.

Short of doing the Griggs "through floor" subs these are right up there as one of the BEST FLSFCs.

Good luck with the sale.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread