Global Day of Jihad

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
It would be interesting if all these people streaming across the border do try to do something.
The fact the government will pay them to stay in a luxury apartment, get high, and play call of duty only pausing for doordash might actually be an effective strategy to keep sleeper cells hitting the snooze button.
"I'll kill the infidels, but first I need to kill this 13 year old kid who keeps killing me, then threatening to do unspeakable things to my mother and father..."

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I made sure to be packing today. Hope i dont get in arrested for carrying this…
IMG_7036.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
you're in cali, Im sure that shit causes cancer according to them so I wouldn't bet on not getting arrested. You can give eachother STDS, but not cancer

The spray bottle also has a modified shortened trigger, and possibly has features to allow a bump stop to provide automatic spraying capacity.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
The Palestinians and Jews can kill each other at will. IDGAF. They have been doing this dance for decades. With any luck, they will eliminate each other and the world will be a much better place.
Not my flag, not my Country. Half a world away. Have at it you stupid ****s. Go kill yourself already and leave the rest of the world alone.

I agree 100% with your post.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
IDGAF what it is about. I never said anything about territory. Both side Hate each other. They will make their own excuses for killing each other. I wish them the best of luck in carrying out those desires.
And when the radical side wins and spreads around the world, including flying jumbo jets into highrises and military targets here, killing thousands of people, your care factor will increase quite a bit im sure.

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
And when the radical side wins and spreads around the world, including flying jumbo jets into highrises and military targets here, killing thousands of people, your care factor will increase quite a bit im sure.
My point was that if they both exterminate each other, then we would not have these problems on the world stage. Between the two of them, they are responsible for the vast majority of the wars and unrest in this world. One side more than the other, but both responsible none the less.
As far as this stuff coming to America, you can thank pedo joe for leaving the border wide open for the last few years. Those people are coming here because they were invited. Remember "Diversity is our Strength"

MG0h3

Established Member

I feel like if we go blow up durka durkas again, it increases the chances that anywhere from 1-6 people will attack us here.

Not like we kill every last one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Do you know why Rage Day is a flop?

Muslimes in Western nations enjoy the lifestyle and position in the societal ladder that living here affords them. While they may protest and stomp their angry little pig leather sandals, they in no way want to be sitting around breathing in goat and camel shit flies all day long waiting for the prayer yeller to get his screeching scream on.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
My point was that if they both exterminate each other, then we would not have these problems on the world stage. Between the two of them, they are responsible for the vast majority of the wars and unrest in this world. One side more than the other, but both responsible none the less.
As far as this stuff coming to America, you can thank pedo joe for leaving the border wide open for the last few years. Those people are coming here because they were invited. Remember "Diversity is our Strength"

Then why do they call us The Great Satan? It's much more than just Israel vs Palestine. The real conflict is Islam vs the west. Israel vs Palestine and the Arab world is just a convenient representative of the western world that they can feasibly attack, and one with historical and religious implications. They hate us and they believe in world domination. They believe the world will be ruled by Islamists someday.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Then why do they call us The Great Satan? It's much more than just Israel vs Palestine. The real conflict is Islam vs the west. Israel vs Palestine and the Arab world is just a convenient representative of the western world that they can feasibly attack, and one with historical and religious implications. They hate us and they believe in world domination. They believe the world will be ruled by Islamists someday.
/thread..

Users who are viewing this thread