Global cooling is the new global warming

MG0h3

Established Member
It’s funny watching the news with the impending freeze.

Showing lots of historical data.

Record high here on Christmas Day was 1981.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Animated GIF

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
If the human race survives this ****ing greeny woke stupidity, humans hundreds of yearsin the future will look back and laugh.. Like we did regarding salem witch trials, spanish inquisition etc…
World is Flat!! Perfume will protect you from the plague!! The Science is Settled!!

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
For the next 8-10 years, anyone who talks about the climate must account for the effects of the Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption. It was massive and will have lasting unpredictable impacts on the global climate. Destabilizing the polar vortex is one of the potential effects.

blk02edge

Established Member
We're currently in this, it's like 20° colder than normal and it SUCKS. Last time I felt air like this was when I worked in the arctic

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
Guys, it’s climate change.

More fires, bigger hurricanes, drought, hotter summer, colder winters, it makes sense if you follow the science.
I'm certainly not an expert but I've read similar things. "Global warming" narrative is about more than just average temps increasing. It supposedly makes all weather more extreme. So winter becomes colder, summer becomes hotter. Idk what's real, just sharing what I've read/heard.

Users who are viewing this thread