Glengarry Glen Ross Alec Baldwin SNL Elf Skit

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
Glengarry Glen Ross is a high pressure sales movie from the mid 80s with a fairly stout cast. Al Pacino, Alec Baldwin, Ed Harris, Jack Lemmon, Kevin Spacey and a few others. Its great if you are in sales. I would put it as the building block for movies like Boiler Room. Anyways there is a 7-8min skit he does in the movie that is pretty famous for his ABC sales techniques and the way he belittles everyone there.

[youtube_browser]8kZg_ALxEz0[/youtube_browser]

SNL did a spif off of it that I have never seen until last night when ABC played the "Best of Holiday SNL" 2 hour special last night. This along with Dick in a boc, Schweaty Balls, Adam Sandler singing the Hanukkah song and Justin Timberlakes skits had me laughing the entire time. It was also neat to some older skits from Danny Ak, Chevy Chase and Steve Martin.

Here is the SNL skit

https://screen.yahoo.com/glengarry-glen-christmas-000000184.html

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Glengarry Glen Ross is a high pressure sales movie from the mid 80s with a fairly stout cast. Al Pacino, Alec Baldwin, Ed Harris, Jack Lemmon, Kevin Spacey and a few others. Its great if you are in sales. I would put it as the building block for movies like Boiler Room. Anyways there is a 7-8min skit he does in the movie that is pretty famous for his ABC sales techniques and the way he belittles everyone there.

[youtube_browser]8kZg_ALxEz0[/youtube_browser]

SNL did a spif off of it that I have never seen until last night when ABC played the "Best of Holiday SNL" 2 hour special last night. This along with Dick in a boc, Schweaty Balls, Adam Sandler singing the Hanukkah song and Justin Timberlakes skits had me laughing the entire time. It was also neat to some older skits from Danny Ak, Chevy Chase and Steve Martin.

Here is the SNL skit

https://screen.yahoo.com/glengarry-glen-christmas-000000184.html

I saw that elf skit last night and was wondering WTF was that.

Now I get it.

Thanks!

03SonicVert

Ford Junkie since 1996
Established Member
I think anyone that is in sales from real estate to cars to donoughts should have that speech memorized.

Classic. I never saw that SNL clip before.

SB

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
I was dying when he pulled out the brass balls....too funny

Although I was a little sad when my wife had no idea why it was so funny.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
Glad you guys liked it. SNL has been subpar lately and it was nice to see this. The "brass" christmas ornaments he holds up always makes me laugh as well as his slip up on the "ABCs".

Maustang

Established Member
Lol, I've seen the skit before but now it all makes sense, might have to show this to my boss but he might take my coffee away.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Is anyone in this thread over the age of 30? Lol

I drove here in a bmw while you drove in a hyundai. THATS my name!

Maustang

Established Member
Is anyone in this thread over the age of 30? Lol

I drove here in a bmw while you drove in a hyundai. THATS my name!

I'm 35, just don't think I've ever seen the movie
If I did i probably didn't make sense to me. I Just recently got into sales 3 years ago.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
33 never seen the movie but that clip was awesome, I was dying when he pulled out the brass balls and then on the SNL skit the brass christmas balls. Alec Baldwin never disappoints when he is on SNL.

Users who are viewing this thread