Glass Roof

Deespeed99

Established Member
Im sure eric can chime in from JPC but Al Davis car has a glass roof and has been sub 9.20's without any issues but he does have a cage.

'14 Shelby

Established Member
It's definitely a luxury add but I love it. Cant imagine there are too many brembo premium 3.73 glass roof cars are running around

Love my glass roof! totally worth it. And for the amount of times I'll ever go to the track I'd rather have that nice open feel the roof gives

Eric@jpc

Established Member
[youtube_browser]YjA6SCYHL7k[/youtube_browser]

This car has a glass roof and a pretty much every option offered in 2011

oneslo5.0

Established Member
I want a white 13+, red leather, nav, brembos and a glass roof....with a JPC/CPR single on it....any help? :D

dead man walkin

Established Member
I have an 11 premium with the Brembo pkg and glass roof, I drag and autocross it, it's such little weight, and even though it's on the roof it has zero effect on my autocross times, and being multiple laminate it's quiet and the look of all glass from windshield to trunk is slick as Georgia mud in the rain.. at first I was against it. But the wife wanted a convertible, I was not willing to add 300 lbs for that , we looked into the glass roof and A few threads even said it added stiffness to the frame because it didn't flex like a metal roof..

Users who are viewing this thread