Glass cleaner?

gchronis

Get used to avatar
Established Member
Well, if YOU are using that Bryan, I'm getting it tomorrow. I got a microfiber towel that says it's specially made for glass to not streak etc. etc. I just didn't know what cleaner to use it with. We'll see. Thanks buddy.

Young_Stallion

SNSTRSNK
Established Member
Stoner Invisable Glass is by far the BEST glass cleaner around.

And if u suck at the inside front and back, P21S Windshield wipes are great as well.

A nice trick is to do up and down on one side and side to side on the other...so when u see streaks u know where its coming from

Juiced-03

Established Member
LOL ya I have tried so many....The best I have tried is Stoner's Invisible Glass and Eagle 20/20. I feel the 20/20 is easier to use (cheaper too!). I have never had any streaking problems with 20/20 especially with micro fiber towels. You shouldnt either!

Juiced-03

Established Member
The Zaino was crap. It powders up and is very difficult to remove in the heat. Expensive too.

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by Young_Stallion
Stoner Invisable Glass is by far the BEST glass cleaner around.

And if u suck at the inside front and back, P21S Windshield wipes are great as well.

A nice trick is to do up and down on one side and side to side on the other...so when u see streaks u know where its coming from
thats a nice trick, where can you buy this stuff?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by gchronis
Well, if YOU are using that Bryan, I'm getting it tomorrow. I got a microfiber towel that says it's specially made for glass to not streak etc. etc. I just didn't know what cleaner to use it with. We'll see. Thanks buddy.
I bought some through Griot's Garage. Haven't tried them yet, though.

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
I used Stoners for the first time last week...it's AWESOME! (I don't do windows :rollseyes )
The Zaino glass cleaner is horrible. Leaves a powdery residue everywhere, but it is good for getting shoe polish remnants off the glass.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Stoners, works great, I think it's named that cause if you stay around the fumes too long you are gonna be stoned.

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
Thanks. I have some water/sun spots on my windshield and back glass from washing it in the hot part of the day sunday and they won't come off without using a whole lot of elbow grease.

FKing1

Established Member
Vinegar will take off the water spots or ammonia. Had them on my SVT Contour and no cleaners would take them off but vinegar did.
Fred K.

Weasel

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBob
I bought some through Griot's Garage. Haven't tried them yet, though.

I've used the Griot's glass cleaner for years. Easy to use, no streaking or hazing.

Mike

sonic cobra

Established Member
I always seem to have trouble getting the glass really streak-free. Have found the stoners invisible glass the best and also safe for tinted windows. Will have to try a microfibre towel

Users who are viewing this thread