Gittin Jr. Drifting a 2010 whipple GT500 in Japan....in the wet

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
They had some drifting time attack in Japan recently and Ford brought out what looks like your average street modified whippled 500 out with Gittin Jr. behind the wheel for a fun run. He was slower than most of the Japanese machinery there simply because of the weight that car has to sling around in the wet but I thought he handled it damn good considering it still has the manual "yank" ebrake whereas the other cars had the "pull backs".

Car sounds pissed off too.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfNQN3ZY8nc&feature=related"]YouTube- Hot Version Vol 98 Vaughn Gittin Jr 2010 Ford Shelby Mustang V8 GT Drift[/ame]

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
im surprised he even had to rip the ebrake, youd think with all that torque you can just give a little blip of the throttle and pop the clutch to get the rears loose in the rain.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, the car did sound a bit ticked off. LOL! Wouldn't it be cool to be in the driver's seat for a few laps?

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
ooooooOOOOOOOO machnuria chinchuaaaaawwwww ohhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
The Announcer is the best part. Reminds me of all those BEST MOTORING DVDs.

Vaughn Gittin is the man. Real nice guy in person as well. That Whipple sounds sexual :burnout:

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
that was some good driving! chick at the end looked good too.

but why was it titled "GT500"? I'm guessing so people will find it in a search?:??:

Users who are viewing this thread